Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm finally going to do it.

SO... I did it.
I started a blog. After months of reading and cyber stalking other blogs I finally decided to start my own.
Hopefully this will be just the creative outlet that I need! I've been feeling not so creative lately and I hate that. I love to be creative and need to be.
I am excited and can't wait until I have some things to post about! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Hi Hollie,
I just found you through Picky Palate. Looking forward to getting to know you and learn & share. Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

kcaimee said...

Hollie,
Welcome to Blogland! There are lots of nice people here.
:-) Aimee

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

From what I see, you are doing a super job. You have a beautiful son, a way to support both of you, traditions, family, fun, and a little romance, cooking, decorating, photography, a pet, travel, clothes, and so much more! You have a LIFE to share!