Time to play along!
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
- Brody's birthday (May 22)
- finally having my bathroom remodel finished!
- summer!
- going to the zoo
- seeing Adam tonight
- my high school reunion
- street dances and weddings
- working in my yard tonight
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
- worked full time job
- worked part time job
- read to Brody
- email/blog/facebook
- made and sent out Brody's birthday party invites
- started planning his birthday party
- ate 2 cookies and a cupcake (whoops)
- played outside with Brody, and helped my dad load up some more random bricks from my yard.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
- only work part time so I would have more time with Brody
- speed up my life a year years so I would already be married
- buy a brand new car
- work from home
- have more free time to get back into art
- go on vacay to vegas again (soon)
- take Brody on a Disney vacation
- see my best friends more often
8 SHOWS I WATCH
- The Office
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Biggest Loser
- The News
- Flip that House
- anything on HGTV
- Jon and Kate plus 8
- Ellen
8 PEOPLE TO TAG
10 comments:
Thanks for the tag! Guess I better start thinking about my lists of 8. Speaking of which, it was fun reading yours! We watch a lot of the same tv - did you see that Jon of +8 got caught with another woman?! So sad...
First of all, snakes are a good thing. They eat spiders and mice and even rats. They are more afraid of you. I'm sure you've heard it all but in the end, it is wrong to kill a non-poisonous snake.
Secondly, I have a notice on my sidebar about tags and awards.
HOWEVER! This is a pretty cute tag so I will do it but I won't pass it on!
Love your blog.
Thanx for thinking of me!
Lol, you and Suzi tag teamed me! I guess it's meant to be that I do this tag!
I'm looking forward to my highschool reunion too! It's this summer.
Ha, yes! I'm speaking Gilmore! Oh how I love when people get my gilmoreisms! <3
I'm late... Playing catch-up today.
I'm a HGTV junkie. I love watching Flip This... or That House too.
I don't even think I could list 8 shows that I watch...that's sad:(
Hey-you tagged me! I just noticed! Thanks! :)
Grey Anatomy!!! ::Squeeeeeel:: I'm so excited for the 2 hour finale this week, aren't you?!
I left you an award on my blog! :) Come by to claim it!
Thanks for the tag! I think we watch all the same tv shows. :)
Post a Comment