The lovely Laila from Selections in the life of a Muslim girl has awarded me with a kreativ blogger award! Thaks Laila!! I'll pass this on toLaila also tagged me: 10 Things about yourself
1.I have a strawberry tattoo on my ankle and a butterfly on my right shoulder.
2. I have a huge scar on my right elbow that is from a night out in Austin, TX with my uncle the night before my cousins wedding. Neither of us remember how, but we both woke up bloody and still have reminders.
3. I have been in love 3 times in my life.
4. I love watching Ghost Hunters, but always go to bed scared after watching it.
5. Brody amazes me. In every way. Every day.
6. My favorite number is 317704. Because if you flip it upside down, it spells my name.
7. I can't drink milk anymore. It makes me sick, ever since I became a mom. I used to drink it every day.
8. I have never (yet!?!) broken a bone.
9. When I was 12, the night my grandmother died I had a dream about her. She told me she was going home.
10. My favorite color combination is green and purple.
I tag the lovely ladies that I awarded!!
6 comments:
i have a butterfly on my left shoulder! we'd make a pair!
thanks so much for the award!! you're awesome!
I love Ghosthunters and green and purple, too!
I'll be very sad if I ever have to stop drinking milk. Even more sad than I was when I had to give up broccoli. (And yes, that made me very, very sad.)
I love green and purple too. Such lush colors.
Just found your blog...can't wait to catch up on it!
Oh, you deserve it!! :) And I'm happy to read your ten things. So lovely!
So fun to read the ten things about you. I was especially intrigued by the number that spells your name... COOL!
WIshing you a very happy Saturday!
Post a Comment