Well last weekend was quite a time. My parents took Brody to Kearney with them to visit my brother and his fiance, and since I had a free weekend, I decided to take advantage and live it up. I went out with my BFF on Friday night and had a bachelorette party for a college friend on Saturday night. But - instead of showing you a bunch of pictures of drunk girls doing things that should NEVER be posted on the internet, I decided to show you what else I have been up too lately. I've been feeling antsy, and just plain unhappy lately. I have decided to change it up in a few areas. One, being I NEED to get more creative, and get back into graphic design. I have been kicking around a few ideas, and am going to start up small. I have a plan though, that will hopefully, and thankfully take awhile to get going. I have a great job, NOW, but I know this job will not last forever, due to greedy family of my ever aging boss. Let's just say, I am thinking of the future, while building on it now.
The other area that needs some tweaking, I'm sure you can all guess, is my love life. As much as I love him, I just don't know anymore. How can someone who can't be without you be so indecisive about things? Yeah, that's what I think too. I'm not DONE with it, just open to the idea of something else. I even gave out my number to two guys this weekend. Both have called. One MIGHT be a good thing, the other has turned into a stalker from which I have now blocked on my phone. Seriously creepy - but a story for another time. The way I see it, two can play at Adam's game. We'll see who wins.

132 comments:
Great pics. Hope things work out in all areas!!
happy SITS day -- sounds like you're taking charge, good to hear ;)
wonderful pix. you should take yourself out on an "artists date!"
Beautiful pictures. Live your dreams! Pull yourself up out of the muck and look at your beautiful boy, your great family, and the recognize the fantastic woman in the mirror! Life is not easy always, but you CAN succeed...just believe in yourself and don't look back.
Congrats on your SITS day.
Have a Fantastic Friday! ♥
Congrats on your SITS day! I love your pictures, you definitely have creative talent.
Stop by my Blog and read about & see my SMASH FACE...I think you have it too! BUT you are doing something about it!!
Congrats on being Friday's FB at SITS!
Happy SITS day to you. Terrific pictures
I love the pics! Sits
The pictures are really good! That's a great talentyou have!
Congrats Swap Partner on being the FB over at SITS today! Woohoo! :) Hope you have a great day with lots of love!!
Visiting from SITS. Love the pics!
Lovely photos... good luck with the relationship issues. ((visiting from SITS)) congrats on your feature day!
Sounds like you have a lot on your mind...but your work is fantastic!
Happy SITS days! and congrats on your son's win! He's so cute :)
Wow. Nice pictures and I hope you work out what's going on! Happy SITS day!
Happy SITs Day!
Stopping by from SITS. Enjoy your day!
Great Pictures!! Happy Sits day!! Hope the creepy guy stays away!! Best of luck with your positive changes!
Awesome pictures!
...stopping by from SITS...
Nice pictures. It's always a good idea to plan for the future without losing sight of where you are now.
happy day! the pictures are pretty- and I hope you have some ephiphanies soon to help you along- we all need them every now and again!
Congratulations on your special SITS Day!!! You're going to get flooded with tons of bloggy love!
I don't know what your new creative "thing" is, but your pictures are gorgeous - good luck!!!
Happy SITS Day!
Have a great day in the spotlight at SITS! Good luck with your new venture!
Great blog!!! keep on truckin'... you're doing just fine!!!
Happy SITS day! I'll be back to hear more about your adventures in the romance department. Best wishes!
Happy Friday and congrats on your SITS day!! Adorable blog!
Happy SITS day. Hope you enjoy your day:) AND those are beautiful pictures, I love the way the light looks against the flowers.
Happy SITS day.
It's not often that I start following a SITS FB, because if I did, my inbox would be crazy full. I think I might have to come back and see you again, though. :-)
Congratulations on being today's SITS featured blogger! Your blog is adorable, and I love your photos!
Happy SITS Day!! Great blog. I am also following you now.
Sheri
http://sherisstory.blogspot.com
Sounds like good times. Happy SITS day.
happy sits day SITSta!!!
i hope you enjoy your day!!
Coming over from SITS. Congrats on being the FB!
Yikes, the dating days. Blech! That was such an uncertain time.
Your positive attitude and your creativity will get you far! Live in the present but prepare for the future. Mentally moving away from somebody who may not be fulfilling all of your needs is a great start.
The most important thing is for you to take care of Brody and yourself first!
Happy Sits day! Going to check out some more of your posts :)
Happy SITS!
Happy SITS day! I love your blog name:)
Hi Holly~
I hope you're enjoying your SITS day! I am new to SITS and I'm really enjoying getting to know fellow bloggers. I really like your blog and your pictures are absolutely beautiful!
Your little Brody is a real cutie patootie! He appears to be following right in his mom's footsteps. I bet you are really proud of him!
Well, I have become a 'Follower' of your blog and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Teresa <><
Happy SITS DAy!
Happy SITS day! Ummmm, drunk girls on the internet, uh yeah - you may not like moi blog. he he he
Thought provoking!!! Happy SITSday:)
LOVE the flowers! You DO know you're the SITS Featured Blogger today, right?
Congrats on your SITS day!! :)
Congratulations on your special day, I hope you enjoy all the attention I am sure you will receive. Your son is adorable and it looks like you ar on the right track with your life... good luck with your future and keep up writing such a wonderful blog.
Happy SITS day!!
Beautiful photos! Visiting from SITs...
Come check out my giveaway!
http://fashformom2boys.blogspot.com/
Julie
The pictures are beautiful.
Congrats on Featured Blogger and congrats on your son winning the art contest. He did a really great job on the painting.
Good morning, Hollie! Stopping by from SITS . . . what an absolutely beautiful little guy you have -- so glad he won his art contest! Letting you know that I am pulling for you -- hope you have a lot of positive new things happen soon! Started following you -- hope to chat again! ;) Enjoy your SITS day!
Happy SITS Day! I'm sure it will be a great day! :)
happy SITS day! awesome photos. love you/Brody's art!!
Happy SITS Featured Blogger Day! Love your photos...
Fellow SITS here....
Great photos!
Happy SITS day! I too love your photos and the tweaking you did to them.
Well if he reads your blog he'll definitely have a heads up. I can't imagine dating again.
My mother in law has had some luck with online dating. Maybe you should try that.
Have a great SITS day:)
Happy SITS day to you!!
Your son is ADORABLE! Such a cute blog! :)
<3 Katie
The Skinny On Getting Skinny
Its always nice to look forward. Great photos!
I really like your blog it really speaks from the heart and it speaks to many faces of different women. I think we all struggle with these inner thought so often, its nice to be able to reflect on them when reading yours.
Saying hi from a new member of SITS…
Lilliy… Travel blogger…
http://travelsightswithlilliy.com
Beautiful pictures...I'd be itching to do something more creative, too, if I actually had talent like you do!
Hope you find what you are looking for.....
But in the mean time.....Let's Party! :-)
Cause...WooHoo! It's your day in the SITS sun! Congratulations!!
:-D
Have a most beautiful day today!
Cute blog! Happy SITS day!!
Happy SITS day!! Beautiful pictures, I hope everything works out for the best!
Happy SITS day girl!I've been looking around your blog and i kinda like it in here. I'll check back for sure!
Happy Weekend!!!
Happy SITS Day! Enjoy the attention.
Love your pics and your blog! Congrats on being FB for the day!
Careful with the potential Stalker! Happy SITS Day!
Happy SITS day!
Nice photographs! And good for you for thinking creatively ahead. Hope your plan works out! Happy SITS day!
Wow, this photo's are amazing! Way to take things of your mind by being creative. Hmmmmm, I'm a lot older than you:) So thanks for that tip:)
Happy Friday!
Lovely pictures on a lovely blog! Enjoy shining in the spotlight!
Congrats on SITS day. I love your pictures. They are beautiful!!!
Beautiful pics!
I used to tinker in graphic's design too but havent picked up the gumption to do it again in probably 3 years now...I should. You are inspiring me...but Im not sure with 3 boys at home if I have the time quite yet!
Grats on the being featured today! TGIF!!
Happy SITS featured blog day! Wow, what an interesting post to walk into. LOVE the pictures!! And now, I simply must browse around and catch up on the "Adam's game."
visiting from SITS! enjoy your day!
Enjoy your day in the SITS sunshine!
Great picutres. Happy Sists day.
Oh I wish I had your talent!
Congrats on being the FB!
I think you are right... no commitment no real relationship.
Stopping by from SITS and as a single 30 y.o woman I want to warn you, it's tough out there! Granted, I have no idea what your current sitch is so maybe the struggle of dating/meeting jerks is better than the struggle you're in now. I hope it works out for you, either way.
(love your blog design)
Stopping from SITS! Congratulations today!!
Beautiful Pictures!
Came from SITS to say hi! Enjoy your day being featured!
Congratulation on being featured today!
Your flower pictures are lovely!
Have a great day!
Cindy
Happy SITS day! Congratulations!
I found you via SITS and its a nice place to visit. Brody's adorable. Good you blocked the stalker guy.
Congrats on your SITSuation.
Happy SITS day! I love the look of your blog, esp the book shelf! So cute!!
You go, girl...take charge of your love life!!!!
Congrats on your SITS day! Your blog is beautiful and honest - and your pics are pretty nice too. Good luck with your love life - it sounds like you're walking wisely.
Congratulations on your SITS featured blog day. Good job! I love the idea of Shelfari too!
Congrats on your SITS day. I loved your pictures and definitely think planning for the future is smart. I've been where you are, hang in there!
Congrats on your SITS day!
congrats on your sits day.
Wishing you luck on the man front!
Awesome flower photos! Happy SITS Day to you!
Your pics are great. I loved reading your blog.
Love your pics. Happy SITS DAY!
These are amazing photos. I've been down in the dumps the past few days too, mostly becuase of the piece I just posted on my blog. Your pictures made me smile and helped me to remember the beauty that is our world.
Your little ones are so cute...Stopped by from SITS, congrats on your day!!! :)
Happy SITS day!!
I Choose Bliss
GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on being the featured Blogger! Enjoy your day.
Happy SITS Day! Great photos!
Win a book! http://lemonologie.blogspot.com/2009/07/dying-for-mercy-giveaway.html
Checking in from SITS! Congrats!
have a great SITS day! :)
Happy SITS day! :) lovely photos!
Amazing pictures!!!
And best of luck with everything!
-Michelle
DomesticationOfTheSingleGirl.blogspot.com
Beautiful pics! Hope your having a great SITS Day!
Congratulations on your very special SITS day!
I hope you are enjoying all the love coming your way...
Happy SITS day! Good luck with the man hunt and avoiding Mr. Creepy :)
T.
Happy Day SITS-ta!
Great work! LOVE the pictures. Just stopping over from SITS to say hi! Happy Day to you and your beautiful son!
Happy SITS Day!!! Brody is adorable!!!!
Very nice pictures! Good luck with the men dept. This is a SITSA drive by to say hi!
Congrats on being a FB on SITS! Great blog - very heartfelt, and honest.
Congrats to being today's feature at SITS! Good luck with the changes... and the men!
Visiting from pics, beautiful pictures and your son too.
Happy SITS Day!
Enjoy your SITS day! Good luck with your new venture!
Visiting from SITS! Great pictures...I am glad you had some nice alone.
Congrats on being featured blogger! Cute blog! I just started taking pics of flowers too. I have no idea how to get the background to fade so the flower stands out. That is on my "to-do" list lol!
Hoping your BF gets his act together...dating can be fun and then again not so fun!
I had fun getting to know you! I'll be back :)
Love the pictures. And I'm in the same place, I'm needing to be more creative these days to help lift my spirits. I'm hoping to teach a toddler art class to my son and some of his friends. Just so I get to be creative AND I get to teach a bit. Two things I miss desperately.
Good luck with the boys and how ever you decide to go about changing things in your love life. Single parenting and dating are two things are don't go together well. It take some work. I know...I'm there too :o)
Congratulations on your SITS day- hope you have a wonderful weekend reading all these comments! ;)
Your pics are refreshing to look at for a long day at work. Happy SITS day, night etc.
stopping by from SITS!
hope something works out with the non-creeper guy ;)
your little man is adorable! and the flower photos are wonderful!
Good for you...you shouldn't accept anything less than the best.
Happy SITS day.
Your flower photos are mesmerizing!!
Hehehe, no problem! I will be following, though, so please be sure and come by today!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
Congrats on your SITS feature! Your blog is wonderful. :)
Hey- found you on SITS. Good call on what pics to post lol and Good luck in your graphic design endevors!
Good luck to you! Love your blog. Happy SITS day. Sorry I am so late.
Your pictures are wonderful and your words are...well you know! Have a colorful and creative weekend!
Steph Jordan
www.diviacity.blogspot.com
Congrats on yours SITS day!! =)
Good luck with the new endeavors!
Oh dear, stalkers are no good! Good luck with the love life.
I hope everything works out the best way for you and your son.
I hope you enjoyed your SITS day!
Kearny...AZ?? I used to live in Phoenix and frequented the Scottsdale nightlife in my early twenties (not that long ago if i click my heels three times and close my eyes really tight)...definitely some stalkerazzi out there! be careful but enjoy the dating scene....you're a MOMMY not a MUMMY...date it up (in a good way...not a "SAMANTHA" way)!
http://spitupissexy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment