I am so fricken busy this week. I work in a small company, besides the shop guys, there are 2 salesmen, me (Controller of All things), and another girl who does Accounts Receivable and whatever else I can find for her to do. She decided to go on vacation this week.
I have to get a 500+ direct mailer out by the end of the week. UGh. This involves lots of printing, folding and stuffing. Usually this falls on her. I also have all my end of the month duties, regular duties, and her duties, plus we have a new jack that needs new literature designed, printed and mailed out, and I have a banner ad for the internet due on Friday too.
So I doubt I'll have anything interesting to say in the next few days. I am, however planning a trip to Hobby Lobby in the next day or so that will probably cost me a few hundred dollars.
Inspiration at its finest. I can't wait!
I have to get a 500+ direct mailer out by the end of the week. UGh. This involves lots of printing, folding and stuffing. Usually this falls on her. I also have all my end of the month duties, regular duties, and her duties, plus we have a new jack that needs new literature designed, printed and mailed out, and I have a banner ad for the internet due on Friday too.
So I doubt I'll have anything interesting to say in the next few days. I am, however planning a trip to Hobby Lobby in the next day or so that will probably cost me a few hundred dollars.
Inspiration at its finest. I can't wait!
8 comments:
Hope you get it all done and then enjoy your hob lob excursion! Nothing puts you in a better mood than shopping at hobby lobby!!
Stopping by from SITS, better late than never.
Congrats on your feature. Sorry about the work load. Gotta love when life gets in your way of living!
I understand completely. I work for my family business. I'm the "Executive Assistant" which pretty much means my dad's biatch! I do whatever he delegates out. And with warehouse guys and only 5 salesmen, there tends to be LOTS of paperwork. Good luck getting through it all. We'll be here when you get back to posting :o)
I feel for you. Month-end is stressful, everything needing to be closed for the board meeting and lack of assistance. I'm right there with you!
Us Accountants will pursever. DId I spell that right. I mean it is 4pm, I'm tired. lol
I hope she gets back soon so you dont have to do her work and yours, that stinks!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Oh, I hope you get through all this work a sane person! And definitely-- let us know how Hobby Lobby works! :)
Be sure and re-enter the giveaway-- only 6 days left!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
Whew! Looks like you deserve a good trip to Hobby Lobby! Good luck!
Ugh! I don't envy you all that work!!!
So what did you wind up getting at Hobby Lobby???
Post a Comment