I am soooooo excited to go Black Friday shopping!!!! I love it!!
I am kind of bummed though, that I will be going solo this year. My mom has to work, and my sister can't make it either. I was going to go with my brother's fiance and her fam, but they already have like 12 people in their group.
I just don't want to be slowed down, or slow them down, so I think I'll have better luck on my own! I'll just meet up with them for breakfast at some point in the morning.
Here's my MUSTS:
~Target
~Kmart
~Walmart
~Kohls
~Hobby Lobby
~Bath & Body Works
~Barnes and Noble
~American Eagle
~ Victoria's Secret
~ Scheels
~Gap
~Thinker Toys
and the MAYBES
~Walgreens
~Old Navy
~Children's Place
~JC Penneys
I am pretty sure that I will be 99% done with Christmas shopping by the time I get home! I have been pouring over the ads and memorizing what I need from where. Hopefully, I land some great deals.
Anyone else out there crazy like me??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I've never done the Black Friday thing. My sister-in-law invited me to join her and my brother, so I might do it. Still undecided. I've always been a bigger fan of sleep than shopping. I know. It sounds so wrong when I put it in print like that...
The kids and I went yesterday afternoon after most of the crowds were thinned out. We had luck at Target...but that's about it. I am definitely NOT done with shopping! Hope it went well for you!
Post a Comment