Friday, May 21, 2010

My new tea kettle



A few weeks ago I was contacted by Jason from the CSN promo team. He asked me if I'd like to do a product review, and I of course jumped at the chance!! I actually knew exactly what I wanted, a tea kettle.

See, I've been trying to phase out Diet Coke in my life (3 weeks strong!!)and have been drinking more and more tea lately. But, since I have no tea kettle, how I make tea is pour tap water into a mug, put it in the microwave for three minutes, and then add the tea bag. Lame. I know.

Introducing my new tea kettle!! Don't you love it?? Here's some information on it:

This 2.25 qt. teakettle features a comfortable grip handle that is gently arched for a wide grip. The whistle is loud and clear to alert you when water comes to a boil, and a removable lid makes for easy cleaning and filling. The attractive and fashion-savvy colored enamel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
Features:

•Colored enamel exterior is long lasting and easy to clean
•Durable whistle signals when water has reached a boil
•Comfortable gently arched handle
•Removable lid for easy cleaning and filling
Specifications:
•Color: Pear Green
•Material: Stainless steel with porcelain exterior enamel
•Capacity: 2.25 Quart
•Cleaning and Care: Hand wash
•1 year hassle-free replacement warranty, plus lifetime limited warranty



After oohing and awwing over how pretty it was, I quickly washed it up and filled it up for my first cup. Only a few minutes later I heard a low distinct whistle and started steeping my tea bag. I felt so grown up!!

I've been using it every day for the past week and I love it. No more heating water in the microwave for this girl!!!

Thanks Jason and CSN for the great product to review!

2 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I LOVE IT! I'm so on a GREEN kick so the color is perfect in my eyes. I love tea with a little honey and milk! YUM!!

Miss Angie said...

Such a great Tea Kettle! I love my roommates, I use it ALL the time!