HI!
Wow, is anyone else in need of a vacation? I just can't believe how busy we are.
And it's not going to slow down any time soon. Here is just my weekend schedule for the next few months:
April 24 - tux appointment for Brody, meeting friends in park on Sunday
May 1 - Bridal Shower (hosting)
May 8 - Bachelorette party in Omaha
May 9 - mommy's day!
may 10 - Brody's track meet
May 15 - dress fitting for wedding #1
(sometime between the 15th and 22nd) - preschool graduation
May 22 - Brody's bday party
May 29-31 - weekend trip with Brody to Omaha
June 5/7 - alumni weekend, and final dress fitting
June11/12 - wedding weekend
June 20 - my dads birthday
June 27 - 2nd wedding bridal shower, plus huge town 125th bday celebration
July 4 - I think we might just stay home...
July 11 - FREE!!!!!!
July 17 - Bachelorette party for wedding #2
July 24th - my cousins bridal shower
Auguest 1 - dress fitting
August 8 - so far is free.... but there are weddings to attend
August 14 - wedding weekend #2
August 21/22 - Emerson Western Days
whew. I'm already tired!
I have also been extremely busy at work, making new catalogs, ads, and mailers for out products. And yard work. I love yard work, but seriously hate what it does to my hands. My nails are horrible.
Isn't Brody a fantastic little artist? he gets better every day!
Sorry this post is all over the place, isn't it? That's what happens when I don't post regularly...you get the remnants of my fried brain.
Do you want to know what happens when you try to work on your relationship with a farmer when they are short on help and during the busy time of planting? nothing. that's what! Back to the back burner the relationship goes....oh well. It's the life of a farmer, and I can't expect to come before that. I'll keep you informed when there is actually something to inform you on...
OH! and I almost forgot...because I don't think I'm quite busy enough yet, I have finally decided to open an etsy shop. It's not open yet, but soon....(hopefully) very soon...
Here's a sneak peek!





6 comments:
Wow and I thought I was busy. Hope you find some time to relax too. Good luck with the Etsy store. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com
Girl, I know exactly how this is! How does life get so busy?? I keep saying, "After 'X event' I will get some rest" and then it never happens because I book something else. I hope you get to rest soon!!
Wow, it sounds like you've got a lot going on!!!
And I love the picture from Brody, so cute!
Holy moly...I'm totally exhausted for you!
Wowzer girl and they say I'm busy!!
LOVING those cards!! Talk about too cute!
Post a Comment