
Wow, have I been a blogging SLACKER lately!! I have been meaning to post, really, but I just don't have time. work has been insane, my social life is picking up and it is BEAUTIFUL outside, so really, who can blame me for wanting to be out playing in the dirt instead of sitting in front of the computer?
Anyways, I am MAKING time today to do a little post, because it's the start of the Ultimate Blog Party!! Last year, I was still a pretty new blogger, and honestly the Blog Party was a little intimidating to me. But this year, here I am!! Ready to party! (That is, if working all morning and doing yardwork all afternoon sounds like a party to you. Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight, open a bottle of wine......)
Here I am......


I am a friend, a mother, a daughter, an office manager, a designer, an artist. This blog is where I let my hair down, share cute smiles of my almost 5 year old, talk about being in and out of love, and back in again......did I mention Adam is back?? well, he is. go figure... I'll do a big post on that soon, I promise...
First I gotta get back to work.
Ohh.... did I mention prizes???
Here's a few that I hope to win.
1. USC17 - $200 Apple Gift Card...provided by CmomGo
2. 39 or 40. 2 night stay at any Hilton Garden Inn...provided by
3. 72. Your Shape for Wii....provided by KristiesList
also, in no particular order..... numbers7, 11, 20, 24, 27, 31, 34, 36, 37, 46, 47, 52, 55, 72, 84, 87, 96, 107, 112, USC3, USC8, USC25, USC32, USC35, USC36, USC37, USC39, USC40, USC44, USC63...pretty much anything that says "giftcards" especially to target or amazon and I'm in!!!
Ohh.... did I mention prizes???
Here's a few that I hope to win.
1. USC17 - $200 Apple Gift Card...provided by CmomGo
2. 39 or 40. 2 night stay at any Hilton Garden Inn...provided by
bloggin2noggin
3. 72. Your Shape for Wii....provided by KristiesList
also, in no particular order..... numbers7, 11, 20, 24, 27, 31, 34, 36, 37, 46, 47, 52, 55, 72, 84, 87, 96, 107, 112, USC3, USC8, USC25, USC32, USC35, USC36, USC37, USC39, USC40, USC44, USC63...pretty much anything that says "giftcards" especially to target or amazon and I'm in!!!





30 comments:
Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party. It is so nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time at the party
I hope you win something!
I'm excited to be following you!
Have fun at the UBP! Great to connect!
Jenni
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog
and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest tutus
Thanks for visiting my blog - enjoy the UBP!
Congrats on your social life picking up; wish mine would!
My UBP Post: It's Party Time!
Happy UBP! I also want the Hilton garden inn...who doesn't!
Stopping by from UBP - love your blog - I am now following you :)
Donna
Stopping by to party!
Your bookshelf has some of my favorite books on it!!
I'm going to follow you! :)
Hi there,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! So nice to meet you. Hope you are enjoying the party so far!
love your pics! Hope you're enjoying the party.
I'm following from the Ubp party... will be back to read more but I've been so busy visiting so many blogs today... good luck to you and I'll be back for sure!
Sandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/
Blowing in from the UBP to say hi :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your son is adorable!!
I have an almost 5 year old too! Aren't they the cutest age ever!
Popping in for the party, enjoy your week!
Great blog! Following over from UBP10! I am your newest follower.
coming from the blog party!! hi.. :) love your site...and by the way your eyes are so pretty in that pic!! great prize picks too. :)
Stopping by to say Howdy! I am super excited to meet you!!!!
Party hopping and having a blast.....so many great blogs....I have a Fun $100 Gift Basket to give away and all it takes a comment.
I am number....294 and 295.....Stop by and see me at either blog...Happy Saturday! PLUS I JUST PUT UP A SURPRISE GIVEAWAY FOR TONIGHT. ......you still have time to enter
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/just-little-extra-to-add-to-blog-party.html
Blessings, Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-and-great-prize.html
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by my UBP! It has been so great to meet new bloggy friends. Have a wonderful weekend :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog! It is great to meet you! I am so glad that your social life is busy, I am kinda wishing mine would, um, happen. A little. LOL I am great, just not a whole lot going on around here.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Cute pic of you and your son below on mommy and me day! I like "The office." Have not read or watched harry potter! Thanks for stopping by the party.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always love visitors. Stop by again anytime :)
Have a great Sunday afternoon! Blessings, LaVonne
Stopping by for the party! Nice to meet you :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck in winning your prizes!
From one partier to another, cheers. Hope you win something.
Happy UBP! Your little guy is so cute! Now following....we have the same favorite TV shows...Friends & the Office!
Stopping by from the UBP. So glad I did. Hope you win lots of loot. Blessings, SusanD
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Yah I used to dress up my cats too, but they would just fall over...lol It is great to meet you, lovely blog and adorable son..I am now following :)
Great to meet you! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! :D
I'm visiting from the UBParty. It's nice to meet you and I hope you'll win something and get to dance even more :)
Have a great week and enjoy the party hopping!
Aloha!
Post a Comment