Friday, August 27, 2010

Discussion Questions Chapters 11-20

Guys, this book is great!! I read 10 chapters today....some while at work, shh!!!


I can't wait to see what is going to happen!

1. Where do you think Tim and Marty are at this point in the story?
I'm guessing they are hiding out, Tim probably with his other "girlfriend"... I know some of the other book clubbers are holding on to the idea that he is a good guy...but I am not buying it. I guess I've dated one too many jerks!!

2. What were your thoughts as CeeCee was helping Genevieve deliver her baby?
I think she did the best she could, under the circumstances. I had a feeling the mother would die, and I kept thinking to myself what a JERK Tim was!

3. After Genevieve died, what would you have done with her baby if you had been in CeeCee's shoes? Probably the same thing. I would have kept the baby, what else could she have done?? Poor girl, always seems to draw the short straw. But she makes the best of it.

4. Why do you think CeeCee/Eve is still holding onto hope that Tim will come for her?
She's young. First love.... She craves the love, she has no one else to love her. I think she's going to surprise us all though. She is incredibly strong, and it's really starting to show.

5. How do you think Eve will establish her new identity in Virginia?
She'll do what is expected, and work her way up. I think she'll meet a new man...

6. What do you think of CeeCee/Eve now after she has gone through with the kidnapping, the delivery of the baby, the escape, and the relocation?

I actually like her more now. Not because of what she has done, really, but because now her character has CHARACTER. I think she's going to get angry with Tim, and realize she was just a pawn in this whole thing. She's going to be an amazing mother, and really succeed... at least, she would if I was writing the story!

Can't wait for more!

Also, I know I have a review to do. The weather has been so humid here that we haven't had a chance to really enjoy what I got from CSN. This past week was nice, and the weekend looks good too, so I'll snap some pics of us enjoying the end of summer and get up the review!

No comments: