Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Okay, so my skin is amazing lately.

Seriously. It's the dead of winter here, so normally my skin would be dry and well, just tired looking. But it's not. It's amazing.
I have THE softest skin right now. I haven't had any sort of blemish in I can't even remember when, and it just looks alive and fresh. I barely have to put any foundation on in the morning, (which is awesome.) and I haven't used coverup or concealer in forever either.
I have it narrowed down to 2 things: Both of which I have been using religiously for the past month and a half.


Amazing Grass smoothies and Wexler Regenerating Serum.


I always jump on board the Fit Train this time of year. Or at least add to what I'm already doing. I already eat pretty good, and excercise pretty regular. I tried to do the whole "green smoothie" thing awhile back, and didn't really care for it. I had heard about Amazing Grass, which is essentially your green nutrients in a scooopable form, that you add to your smoothies, or even just water.


I am back to drinking a smoothie a day. I usually go for a 1/3 cup yogurt, a handful of blueberries, maybe a strawberry or two, a scoop of Amazing Grass, water and 3 ice cubes. It's delicious. I don't even taste the AG at all, just a yummy blueberry smoothie.


I have great energy since I've started, and of course my skin!!! It's seriously never looked better. Check this company out.


Next: the Regenerating Serum.


I got a sample of this in the Black Friday goodie bag from Bath and Body works. I finally got around to trying it, and it is straight from heaven. Has anyone else tried this stuff? It is so amazing. You barely have to use anything, and it keeps your skin so soft and smooth. I love.


Unfortunatley, it is not cheap. I stopped in the store yesterday, to see about getting some more since my free sample is nearly out. Of course, the store was out. The sales lady talked me into getting another Wexler product, a 3-in-1 that is a best seller, and also a much cheaper price. I used it this morning, so I'll let you know if it works as well (or better!). I did see that the serum is on a huge sale online though. Still a bit pricey for me, though.


Anyways, whatever I am doing is obviously working. I've also noticed that I've dropped a few pounds in the last month. I'm going to say it's more the nutrition I'm getting than anything else. I haven't been eating less or working out more than usual, and still I can tell things are definately going on with my body.

I'm actually pretty bummed today. I haven't had a smoothie. I ran out of AG yesterday, and my new shipment hasn't come yet. I'm hoping I'll have a package when I get home.

I may be addicted!!


5 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Oh wow! You lucky girl.

Grand Pooba said...

I seriously need to check out that Wexler stuff! I've been looking for something to help out my skin!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'M so jealous Rick would die if I bought the serum ... LOL I'll have to sneak on the DL :)

The smoothies sounds yummy!!!

Design It Chic said...

Winter can be hard on most of women faces! I do use a very hydrating creme during this time and never leave house without SPF protection foundation!
Good luck with the smoothie diet:)
Happy Monday and here's my post today!

Roxane said...

I'm a face cream addict! I love trying different products :)