Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 19, finishing my first year in college. Living in the dorms. Probably working at the deli since it's a Sunday morning.

Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

Pizza
Nachos
Brownies
Krispie Kreme donuts
Starbucks

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:

Build my dream house
Have an awesome art studio - and actually have the time to use it!
Build my parents a house, and give them everything they've ever wanted.
Charities. Specifically: anything children or cancer.
Travel.

Three of your habits:

I can not sit still. Even watching tv, I have to be multi tasking at all times. My hands have to be busy.
Biting my nails.
I'm a facebook junkie.

Five jobs that you've had:

egg packer at a chicken farm
Deli - serve, cook, slice, etc.
Graphic designer for sign shop
Graphic designer for print.vinyl shop
Office Manager/Designer for a Manufacturing Company

Five places that you've lived:

Emerson, Wayne, Emerson, Sioux Falls, Emerson.

Five things that you did yesterday:

Bought groceries
Went to the car wash
Played Wii with Brody
Watched Precious
Drank a few glasses of wine

Five people you would want to get to know more about:

??????

Abortion: for or against it?

I am not for it. But I do understand that sometimes, it may be the right choice for that person. Just not the right choice for me.

Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

Absolutely not.

Do you believe in the death penalty?

Hmm. No, but I am also not for leaving people to rot in a cell for the rest of their lives living off tax payers either. Glad it's not my decision .

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

No. I don't believe it's needed in life. If you want to prescribe it to people, sure. But I don't believe it should be legalized for recreational purposes.

Are you for or against premarital sex?

Obviously. I am not married. I have a child.

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Yes.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?

One of my biggest pet peeves is illegal immigrants. hispanic or not.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

No.

Should the war in Iraq be called off?

Yes.

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?

Yes.

Do you believe in spanking your children?

Spanking as in a few pops on the butt, okay. Not slamming them over and over. What does that teach? I don't spank. He may get a slap on the butt once in awhile or an ear pulled, but nothing more than once. I grew up the same.

Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

I don't care. Everyone has their own opinions to these questions.

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

this was such a great post i wish every blogger would do this post because it is such a great way to get to know someone!