Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My favorite book (Day 4)

My favorite book.

Not so easy. I love to read. I read everyday. You would think it would be easy for me to just shout out my all time faves. But it's really not. I get lost in all books, as long as they are written well. And they all stay with me, in some way.

I can name off my favorites authors (right now, anyways. This changes often, too.) I can read anything by Alice Sebolt, Nicholas Sparks, Jodi Picoult, or Emily Giffin and be lost for days. But I can't really name just ONE book that I will call my all time can't live without favorite.

But - there is Harry Potter. The whole series. Pretty much perfection. How fun would it be to live in those books? I'll be Hermione.

Anyone else agree?



3 comments:

Kekibird said...

LOVE! I cried when it ended not because it was sad but because the series was OVER! It was just too thrilling how we hung onto the end of each book, waiting for the next. It was a great book series. Loved it!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

I LOVE harry Potter so so much. I was so sad when the series ended. I just keep hoping that rowling will milk it and put out little extras like an encyclopedia of what happened afterwards and more sigh

Lifeofkaylen said...

Agreed!!! Those books were just the most amazing!!

Another series I really loved, that I TOTALLY did not expect to, was the Eragon series. I don't normally read books about dragons, or that were written for kids, or that were written BY kids...but wow--such great writing!!