
Is anyone else insanely addicted to this show? I can not WAIT for the new season to start. (Tomorrow) But unfortunately, I will not get to actually see the first episode, because a friend and I decided to host a Tastefully Simple party also tomorrow night. Don't get me wrong, Tastefully Simple is great and all, but I would have for sure picked a different night had I known it was the premiere of The Biggest Loser.
The reason that I LOVE this show, is because you can not watch it without being inspired to work out. I actually pull my glider into the living room and work out the whole time watching it, every week. I figure if they can do it, I can do it.
I get really lazy in between seasons and usually don't work out at all. I wish it was on all year round. It's perfect timing for me to start working out again. I have gotten "flabby" over the summer and I am in a wedding this November (my little sisters) so I need to lose a few pounds by then! (I need to look better than the bride, since I am the single older sister, hahaha!!)
So, I guess this is my own inspirational post, ode to the Biggest Loser, because without it, I probably would never work out!!





No comments:
Post a Comment