My son Brody is 3 years old. He is ALL boy. It has always just been me and him, and for that reason we have a very close relationship.
He tells me all the time that I am his best friend, and he only wants to hang out with me, no one else. Sometimes I love this, and other times, it can make things difficult, especially if I just need some ME time, and want him to go to grandmas for the night. But I do love our time together the most.
One of our favorite games is to close our eyes and open them at the same time making funny faces at eachother. We do it a lot.
One day when we were driving in the car, he said "hey mom. i think i have to live with you forever. " I asked, "Why is that?" Seemed like an odd thing for a then 2 year old to say. His response: "Because I don't love anybody else!" And then my heart melted. I wish he could stay this age forever!





3 comments:
WELCOME TO "BLOGLAND".
BY THE WAY... YOUR SON... IS SO C.U.T.E!
LOVE THE FUNNY FACES! LOL
KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS
(FROM ENGLAND)
How cute! He's adorable! Happy bithday to him!
That is so sweet! The funny faces are too cute. Savor every day--they pass too fast....
Post a Comment