My name is Hollie. I am a single mom to a hilarious 4 year old boy. I just bought a house and we have a dog named Ernie and a cat named Venus. I love to be creative. I love learning new things. I wish on falling stars. Maybe someday my wishes will come true!
9 comments:
Now that? That is just cute. A framer for SURE!!
ha ha ha - that made me LOL
Now that is cute!
It took me am minute to realize the glasses are upside down! Cute picture. He just needs a wand and let the magic begin. :)
So funny! Does he know they are upside down? It looks like he is definitely seeing the humor here.
That's better than Harry Potter. What a ham!
That is Funny and super cute! Love little kids in glasses!
Oh my gosh...I don't think it gets much cuter than this!
My (9 year old) baby loves Harry Potter too!
Post a Comment