Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mommy and Me Mondays


I just realized that I haven't even touched my camera for weeks. No cute pictures of Brody to share. Which means, I also have no "new" pictures of me and Brody either. I'd take one now, but I just out of the shower.

I didn't participate the last two weeks because I hadn't taken any pictures. Now we are at week 4 of Mommy and Me Mondays. So I am sharing an old picture. Not too old - it was taken on Halloween last year.

Here's my picture of me and IronMan.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn
Goal for next week: Use my camera. Take a new picture with Brody.
Or IronMan. Whoever.

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It's a good one, too! I like that you sort of have a jungle looking backdrop.

Laura said...

What a fantastic costume and great picture!

Big Mama Cass said...

It's cute! Halloween is always such a great time for fun photos :)

darcie said...

It's not too late to get in front of the camera with your little guy! do it today! I'm trying to do it EVERY day...not always easy, and NEVER glamorous - but I'm doing it!

WarsawMommy said...

Oh, great costume!!