SO my baby is officially 4! (These pictures are backwards again. For some reason, on my laptop they load in the opposite way they do on my PC. Who knows.)
Here's me and my besties. I love them.
Opening his leapster. (If you noticed that he started out wearing pajamas, and wasn't when he opened his mask, it's because I was saving the mask for later that day, and he was so bummed that he didn't get it, I surprised him with while he was in the bathroom. :)
Sorry for all the pics of Brody. It's been a busy weekend. His birthday was Friday, his party on Saturday. I had weekend guests, and we went out Saturday night after the party until late. Sunday I worked in the yard, of course. I went to bed around 11 last night and Brody even let me sleep until 8 today! I felt great after so much sleep. So I was outside painting the wall again at 9:30 this morning. It now has 2 coats on and I like it. I have a pic, but haven't downloaded it yet. I can't believe the weekend is over already! BOO to going to work tomorrow! :(





5 comments:
Looks like a great birthday - and those pictures are great!! So not used to that little boy stuff around here!!!
Happy Birthday Brody!
He looks like he had a great time!
I hope it was a great birthday!
Dropped by from SITS.
Happy Birthday to your big guy!
Wow! What a great birthday! He certainly racked up! Happy Birthday, Brody!
Stopping by from SITS!
Post a Comment