
Okay, so I just bought this dress. (It's mark., if you like it, I can sell you one!)
I LOVE it.
I was thinking of wearing it to a friends wedding in July. Is it appropriate to wear cream and gold to a wedding? Or should I wear something else, like THIS ONE -
(also mark. and available now in my markstore)I love them both. I know I'll wear them both a lot this summer, but is the top one okay for a wedding, or not???





4 comments:
I vote for the brown one for the wedding. Some bridezillas would get upset about the gold/cream one. But then again... who cares! Wear what you want! :) They're both gorgeous.
I also vote for the brown! Those are really nice I didn't know Mark sold dresses.
Brown... never wear white/cream to a wedding. Even though that's a GORGEOUS dress.
I love both dresses but I'd never wear white or cream to a wedding. Even if the bride didn't care, SOMEONE would say something and that would take away from her special day.
My two cents!
Post a Comment