Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am so BORED

Brody fell asleep early tonight.  We are talking SIX O CLOCK.  I tried to wake him back up about a quarter to 7, but he was so exhausted that he wouldn't get up.  So I've been on my own and soooo bored.  I was planning on being outside tonight, taking Brody and Ernie for a walk.  Instead, I've been walking around looking for things to do.  

Not a lot has been going on the last few days.  Adam has made up for his previous behavior.  Right now I am watching Ghost Hunters, which I absolutely LOVE that show, but it might not be a great idea because I always end up getting freaked out right before I need to go to bed and end up calling him.  He's been over here twice this week already, so I don't want him to come over again tonight.  We still TRY to keep things simple and not complicated.  

I am debating what to do right now.  I want to work out, because that's what I usually do when I am bored.  But I am afraid to go downstairs and use the treadmill incase Brody wakes up, he'll be sure to get scared, and not think to look for me there.  So I was going to use a DVD, but my DVD player decided to die this weekend, so that's out.  I think I'll just wait an hour or so, and try to treadmill.  

Sorry for the boring post.

Last weekend Hollie the Rockstar came out to play.  It was Awesome Harley Nights up in Sioux City and things got a little crazy.  It was funny because Adam ended up going up there Friday night with his friends, and then I was up there Saturday with mine.  He was at the lake with his family for Fathers Day.

  We ended up meeting the right people and I spent a total of $3 all night.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I had my camera with me, and I don't even remember taking some of the crazy pics that we found on it. I think we thought we were 23 again or something - body shots, licking, chair dancing, shots, shots, and I might have been involved in a depancing....  Ha!  It was a great night, but my favorite part was on the walk home.  (The walk itself was kind of brutal - high heels, 4 blocks uphill while intoxicated, not fun.)

AHN is when they just block off all of 4th street, with all the bars, and everyone rides their bikes, and there are at least 4 bandstands going at the same time at different locations on the street.  While walking around the street earlier, I saw Jon (Adam's friend, who I have kissed).  He still texts once in awhile, so I wanted to stay away from him, I got my group moving and got out of there.  SO on the way home, he texts me.  I play innocent (because I am, duh)  and act like I didn't see him.  He texts back, well I thought I saw you and you looked hot.

So I text Adam, at 2:39 am, "Im hot tonight.  You missed out."

He wrote me back around 8 in the morning, "Damn, any takers??"

and when I didn't respond for a few hours, he wrote back, "Seriously, any takers??"

That's why I love him.  


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha That pic speaks VOLUMES!! haha Stopping by from SITS!

Divaeva said...

the evening out sounds like a fun evening - except the walking uphill in heels part! Looing forward to mailing your package out! :)

John Deere Mom said...

That sounds like SO much fun! Glad you got your man a little bit jealous!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Visiting from SITS! Have a great "cool" weekend!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Visiting from SITS just down the road in Franklin!!