I LOVE it all!!! Here are some of my favorites that I can't wait for!
New Self Sanctuary Berry Cranberry:
This flip for it in Urban neutrals will be an everyday item for me, I am sure. The colors are gorgeous!! And it comes with 3 free brushes. SCORE!
And the new perfume - Sophistique - which is described as "An unexpected blend of sheer precious lotus, basmati rice and golden amber wraps you in irresistible warmth; while orange blossom and ginger wood add a sophisticated femininity." The bundle (which I will be getting comes with this clutch, perfume, earrings, and body creme.

There are also some amazing deals on eye shadows, skincare, (we are talking half off), and some new adorable clothes as well. Oooh, I am so excited!!!!!
Make sure to go to my webstore and sign up for the emails and you'll be notified when these things are available for purchase!!






7 comments:
Very nice! The cranberry bath/body scent sounds yummy and the perfume scent sounds really nice!!
That all looks great except I dont wear any makeup. LOL
Just wanted you to know I was here!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Ooo, that flip for it kit looks awesome! I just might have to get that! Your blog is adorable..nice meeting you, fellow SISTah!
I'm a mark rep too...and I am loving this magalog!!! =)
And your blog... =)
Stopping by from SITS!
Love your blog. You're hysterical. I'll definitely be visiting your MARK store. A) I don't know what mark is & B) I'm a sucker for cute stuff.
Have a great SITS day (and I agree...play Adam's? game with him. He won't know what he's got till it's G-O-N-E! You're a catch!)
I had never heard of this line before. Checked out your page. Such neat stuff.
Hi Hollie, stopping by from SITS.
I just wanted to say hi and say hello. I am actually an AVON rep. LOL
Post a Comment