It was a great day, I spent most of it right here in front of my computer! I know I didn't visit or comment back to everyone yet, but I will be making the rounds soon!
Also, I want to thank everyone for all the advice and honest responses that I got back! That's why I put it out there - to get opinions, (OUTSIDE opinions). I really only got one negative comment all day - a pretty pathetic one I might add from an anonymous person of course, trying to put me down for being a single mom trying to date.
Sorry anonymous - you didn't hurt my feelings, and no I will not publish your comments. Nice try though, and thanks for thinking of my blog. I wish I could be as dedicated to yours as you are of mine.





26 comments:
Happy SITS day! Better late than never:)
Happy SITS day to you! Hope you enjoyed it! I love your blog..and I am now following it because it is soo cute:)
Happy SITS day to you, What a great thought that we can delete. You go GIRL! Life is to short to think we should not live. Just because you have a child does not mean you don't need a life...
Julie
Happy SITS day. Gaw, don't you just love Anon. Total losers who don't have the guts to own their opinions.
I might be a bossy opinionated know it all but dang it I sure don't hide from it.
Getting ready to check out your blog. Well I can tell right now from the pics I am following I <3 the pics right here.
I wish on falling stars too.
Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS day! Love that "bucket" shot of your son...too cute!!
Happy SITS day!! Cute blog!
I'm a little late too - hard when you are hanging on the other side of the world.
Hugs to you and this photo of your little boy is divine!!
x
Yay! Happy SITS day to you, too! :) And anonymous is pretty sad-- I hate those types of people. But congratulations!!
Thanks for stopping by, too, and if you get the chance, please follow!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
happy SITS day to you ... sorry im a bit late... but better late than never!!!
Sorry I'm a day late! happy sits day! Sorry you got a negative comment. I get those from time to time. What's wrong with people??
I'm a late SITSta today, too, but better late than never, right? =) Love your blog---you are obviously SUCH a good mama! Hope your saucy day was fabulous...nice to meet you! =)
I am on a working vacation so (shhhhh) I should not be blogging ...LOL...but i heard it was your day for SITS and I had to stop in!
What a cute pic, and such a happy face. I am sure you are both enjoying your summer. Our little ones make life worthwhile, don't they?
Holy Shamoly, you did get a lot of comments! And anonymous is just a jerk. I was a single mom who dated, and now I've been married to a wonderful man for over 14 years! No reason to cut yourself off from love just because you have a child. Just gotta do it responsibly!
Have fun!
Glad you had a great SITS day! Sorry to hear of the anon...but you have the right attitude :)
So glad you had such a great sista day! WOW over 100 comments...I am soooooooooooooo impressed. Way to go!
Come by my blog I have something for you.....
Yay! I love your blog! I have been reading your entries here on the front page. I love your sense of humor. =)
Happy Sits Saturday!
Your son is adorable. Congratulations on purchasing a house.
And on getting so many comments!
Hi. Love your blog and have subscribed. Happy SITS day!
Oh, don't pay any attention to "Anonymous." He/she always seems to be the person to leave the negative comments on my blog too. ;-)
And you have every right to date as a single mom. Just remember, you have to take care of yourself in order to have anything to give your children.
Glad you had a great SITS feature day! I had never been to your blog and I wanted to tell you how pretty it is, and how glad I am that Ive come across you! Come visit me at http://pursuingharmony.blogspot.com
I can't believe someone would put you down for being a single mom and wanting to date! You are only human I assume and therefore you are entitled to want adult companionship. Personally I thank my lucky stars that I have my hubby because I don't know if I could do this parenting gig without him...I admire the mothers who tough it out and raise their kids alone!
Sorry someone tried to burst your bubble on your day. Sometimes people suck. I hate anonymous commenters. :(
I am glad you had a good day overall!
Glad you had a wonderful SITS day! And sorry an anonymous tried to ruin your day...luckily it didn't! :)
I've been a single mom since my son was born and there is no reason why you shouldn't date, even date multiple men for that matter. You deserve to go out and meet people, lots of people till you find the right person for you and your son. PLease who ever told you different is crazy. The only way it would be bad is if you introduced your son to everyo guy and they built relationships and only if it was damaging to your son.
My doctor told me you have to do what makes you happy, because if your not happy your son will not be happy.
So you go date girl, yes you'll meet the crazy stalker guys, but eventually you'll find the one and I will tell you it will be when you least expect it with the most unsuspecting guy too.
Trust me if I can find the love of my life, who is great with my son. My sons become a mini him, then you will too.
So go out be sexy, feel sexy you deserve it.
Congrats on your successful SITS day. And glad you didn't take that one negative commenter to heart. People have different opinions and that's cool but using your opinion anonymously to say something nasty is just down right dirty.
Post a Comment