Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm not ignoring you.

I haven't been meaning on neglecting my blog.  I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday!! This week has FLOWN by.  

We had a pretty uneventful 4th.  Fun, but we just stuck around home and family.  I had some projects around here to finish up and my dad put two ceiling fans in our bedrooms finally.  I bought them 9 months ago.  (Still no progress on the bathroom, and everything has been bought and hanging out in the garage for a YEAR for that project.  Oh well.)

Adam is going to Vegas this weekend.  With some guy friends.  He'll have a good time.  Then yesterday I find out my sister will ALSO be there this weekend for a dental conference.  I'm a TEENSY bit jealous.  (Is it bad if I don't tell them that the other was there until AFTER they get back???  I want to be there!!!!)  I doubt they'd run in to eachother anyways.

I can't remember what it was like to have the tv to myself and watch adult shows at night.  Now, it's cartoons or Disney movies.  Anyone else have a kid who is OBSESSED with that stupid Phineas and Ferb or whatever it's called????  It's a great show.

I've been running on my treadmill 2 miles every day for the last 2 weeks.  I feel GREAT!  
I haven't really lost any more weight, but I feel firmer which is awesome.   I'm going to wait a few more weeks and then take measurements to see what's going on.

I have a wedding this weekend for an old college friend.  It'll be really fun.  A bunch of our old group will be there, some of which I haven't seen in YEARS.  Thank god for facebook!!!  Seriously.

Then next weekend I have a bachelorette party for my friend, whose nickname is STEAMER.  It's sure to get ridiculous.  I can't wait!


1 comment:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Glad to see you!!

I'm been really busy too so don't feel bad. Summer has been tough on my "me time".