Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend Wedding Recap



A good college friend of mine got married this weekend.  A few of my besties and I made a girls weekend of it and all went together. The bride was of course beautiful, and the wedding was classy, cheerful, and of course a great time.
 

My girls and I tend to get a little crazy when we are together.  In fact, as we were walking into the ceremony, a lady who I later found out was the brides aunt, asked us if we were the rugby girls.  We had a reputation before the wedding even started!



Here's a shot of us, proving who we are for the camera, I guess!  The food was great, the dance was fun, the boys were cute, what more could we have asked for??



Oh, I don't know, maybe one of those cute boys picking me a flower??  :)  It didn't stay this pretty for long.  



Before the ceremony, we hit a few of the local bars.  It was in a small riverside college town, so lots of fun little hole in the wall joints.



I really like this picture of me and Willy.  One of my favorite people ever.

Funny story - after the wedding we went back out into the bars (with the cute boys who of course bought all the drinks!)  In one of the bars I got asked the weirdest question I have EVER been asked.  IT went something like this:

Girl in bar to me - OMG I absolutely LOVE your dress!!! What size are you?

ME - Oh, well thanks.  It's Candies brand, so it's probably an 8 or a 10, I don't know.

Girl - I love it.  I want it.  Do you think you could sell it to me?  and your cute red shoes too??

ME - Um, no, I don't think so, I really like it too.  I bet you can find one online.

So I turned back to my friends, wanting the crazy girl to leave.  She comes back with 2 shots, gives me one.  We cheers, and after the shot she says

"How about $30 plus we can switch outfits right now in the bathroom?"

ME - Uh, that's pretty gross.  I think I will just keep my dress.  But thanks anyways.

SERIOUSLY.  

How does this stuff always happen to me?  Crazy girl.

7 comments:

Roxane said...

um wow! That's pretty crazy LOL... I have a wedding to go to this weekend, cant wait :)

Anonymous said...

Uh~oh...She sounds f~r~e~a~k~y! :)

Anonymous said...

That is freaky!

Happy SITs day!

Aleta said...

OMG, who does that sort of thing? WEIRD!!

KarieK said...

OMG that is hysterical!! Takes all kinds!! Dropping in from SITS

Karie

foxy said...

That is too dang funny! Crazy stuff like that always seems to happen to me too.

Cheers on being FB today, sitsta!!

Terra Heck said...

Hello! Coming in from SITS. Looks like a fun time. That girl must have REALLY liked your outfit!
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com