So we made a deal. He's been DYING, BEGGING me for a full body IronMan costume for a few months now, thanks to some mail order catalog that came to our house. Sometimes I think he loves IronMan more than me. I told him that if he could remember to feed Ernie, and sleep all night in his own bed for 2 whole weeks, I would get him the costume now, instead of waiting for Halloween. We even made a little chart and hung it on the wall by his bed so he could see how he was progressing.
He did it!
And I am happy to say Ernie is still being fed, and he is still in his bed when I get up at 6. Isn't he the cutest IronMan ever??





19 comments:
Congrats! What a terrific accomplishment for both of you!
Stopping by from SITS a little late, sorry I missed your big day so Happy be-lated SITS day to you!
Very cute Iron Man!
I'm glad you enjoyed your SITS day!
That is adorable! Congrats on him staying in his bed!
Congrats on your SITS day. I hope it was wonderful.
Oh yeah he is! Way to go Brody, you da man. Look at you all grown up. Good for you!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Awww! Congrats to Brody!! And yes, he IS the most adorable IronMan!
Be sure and stop by & leave me a note!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
Don't you love when you make a deal with your kids and they actually do it! I have found that is THE best way to get them to break some bad habits...hair chewing, sleeping in mommy's bed, cleaning up their rooms. He is darling!!
he is adorable and congrats on being featured at SITS.
I'm also stopping by to personally thank you for your vote in the Antarctica contest and best of luck in the contest at Shimmy iin my spirit.
You should have received a confirmation email from quark. They have a complicated process, they make sure you confirm your registration and vote (requires you to re-visit their page) and click the vote for me button again. It's a pain, but I thank you for your vote and the patience necessary to cast it.
have a great day
Danielle
Hi,
I'm visiting you from SITS. Your little man is so cute! I also liked his art. I like your blog and will be visiting again.
Have a great day!
Hi,
I'm visiting you from SITS. Your little man is so cute! I also liked his art. I like your blog and will be visiting again.
Have a great day!
WOO HOO Brody - Way to go! :)
I love the last picture! SO handsome...definitely going to be a heartbreaker!
Visiting from SITS. Cute blog and cute little boy!
so so adorable
DROPPING BY FROM SITS
Please take time out to visit my blog today...its a welcoming blog post to my new co-blogger and a give away worth of 38$ for the readers
shraddha
What a cutie! Oh, I mean tough guy!
You did well mommy, and so did he!
Have a great week!
How cute! Have a happy Monday~ I am slowly making my way through all of the comments that I so lovingly received last Thursday when I was featured on SITS. Thank you so very much for visiting me.
Definitely took super powers to earn that suit. Way to Go!
I have to give you an award! Check it out at wanttomakethat.blogspot.com.
OO And I just wanted to let you know; I'm having a giveaway right now and you just have to comment to enter! :)
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
Woohoo!! Way to go! I wish my little one could sleep in his own bed all night :o( I've been so tired lately that I wake up and he's just there without me even knowing.
LOL! I love this!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment