I voted for Brody. And here's another contest for the cute photos you've taken of Brody www.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit cute or funny photos. No entry fee.
My name is Hollie. I am a single mom to a hilarious 4 year old boy. I just bought a house and we have a dog named Ernie and a cat named Venus. I love to be creative. I love learning new things. I wish on falling stars. Maybe someday my wishes will come true!
13 comments:
I'm on my way!
I just went and voted for your little guy!
Stopping by from SITS! :-)
So sweet! :)
Just over from SITS! :)
Stopping in from SITS. I just voted for Brody's super cool artwork!! I love it BTW!!
Hope he wins:-), if not, he did an awesome job anyway--but you already know that:-)!
Happy Friday!!
Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
Home of Friday's Gracious Giveaways
I'm sorry I'm trying to figure out how to vote I feel so silly Help me out Id love to vote for him.(I'll head back to see if you can help me)
thanks
ok I went back and figured it out it doesn't say what % u have after I voted Good luck hope he wins I luv it so creative
come by for a laugh:
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/funniest-five-momfinitions.html
Stopping by from SITS and I voted for your picture. It is a really great picture.
Aww,,,,so cute! You should enter his art at whatmykidsartsays.blogspot.com. I sent in my daughters....so funny. Happy SITS day!
Awww, how sweet!
I voted for Brody. And here's another contest for the cute photos you've taken of Brody www.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit cute or funny photos. No entry fee.
That's so cool! Happy SITS Day!
That's so cool! Happy SITS Day!
What a handsome little guy!
Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day!
Post a Comment