Why being a mom is hard -
* You pretty much have signed up to be a teacher for the rest of your life. Except the pop quizzes are on YOU.
* You get the pleasure of trying to explain to a 4 year old how the universe works when he becomes interested in planets and stars, and just how GOD plays a factor in all of this.
* You now have 2 schedules to follow, plan and remember. And yours is never as important as your childs.
* You have an extra set of body parts to keep clean.
* Sleeping in will never happen again. Either will going to bed early, or just laying in bed all day.
* You lose all control of the tv.
* Kids are very expensive.
* Your social life becomes pretty much non-existant.
* Nothing is a secret anymore.
* Alone time in the bathroom - not going to happen.
Why being a mom is worth it -
* Kisses from a sticky face.
* Watching them "get it" while explaining the universe.
* Hearing I love you, and knowing it's real.
* Face it, they are adorable.
* Funny dance parties in the living room.
* Knowing you are making a difference in their life.
* Laughter from a child - the best.
* Having a teacher tell you what a good kid you have, what a sweetheart, plus funny and a joy to have in the classroom!
Cuddling before bedtime. Even if their breathe stinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
love this post and its sooooo true!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila
So very true!! I always stop and think about how hard it is and stressful and such. In the end it's all worth it and I would not change a thing!
I'm mourning this most of all....Sleeping in will never happen again. Either will going to bed early, or just laying in bed all day.
Post a Comment