I've had a rough week. A lot going on, making me stressed out for no reason, plus just realizing how much Brody has grown up in the last few months since starting preschool, and really REALLY wanting to talk to Adam, missing my girlfriends, etc.
I am fed up with a coworker, and I had to pay my title and license on the new car PLUS put money down on 1 bridesmaid dress, plus have to go back in two weeks to put down more money on the other one!!
Craziness I tell you.
So the other night, like clockwork on a bad day, the Schwann's man shows up. I don't buy a lot from them, and really NEVER buy ice cream. I'm really not a fan of ice cream. It hurts my stomach. I haven't always had this problem, but ever since I had Brody, certain dairy really irritates me. Milk and ice cream mostly. (Thank GOD I can still eat cheese!!)
So the new holiday catalog has come out, and there it is -

the Peppermint Chip ice cream. Oh my. DELICIOUSNESS. I bought some. Brody probably thought I was sick, I NEVER buy ice cream!!! He enjoyed TWO BOWLS, while I had 2 little scoops, maybe 1/2 cup. I know my stomach really can't handle much more than that. But oh my how I enjoyed it!!! It was even better than I remembered it!
While enjoying my spoons of heaven, I thought of a few other things that lately have been my go-to pleasures:

Friends. I own all 10 seasons. Lately on weekends, while I'm cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, this is on in the background. I miss this show. I wish they'd reunite, make a movie, something!!!


Chai Latte from Starbucks. I don't actually have this right now. I need to get to town to get some, it's been awhile. So good. Chai is an aquired taste, I think. I LOVE it, but before I got talked into trying it, I don't think I would have. Seriously, try this. SO gooooooood.
Ghosthunters. I might have a sick addiction to this show. Love it. Wish is sort of surprising, because if I happened to come upon a ghost, or anything that these guys come across, I'd be scared to death. But on tv, it's awesome, and I love it.
What have you been loving lately??
I'll be later this weekend with some Halloween love.
P.S. - I might call Adam. I'll let you know.






4 comments:
Mmm...I LOVE peppermint ice cream!
And I just can't get enough of Ghosthunters. I'd say that's what I've sort of been obsessing over lately. I bought their new book, I'm following Jay and Grant on Twitter. I'm not like a crazy stalker person or anything, but I am just so into the paranormal these days.
That ice cream looks really good!
They just don't make shows like Friends anymore! I think that was the best sit-com EVER!
Thanks for entering my giveaway! I am scaredy cat and HATE Ghosthunters. My husband loves it. Last year at Halloween they were up to Ft. Delaware which is near us and ever since he has wanted me to go. Not happening :)
Post a Comment