Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's a girl to do!?!?!?!?!

Tonight. At 8:00.

I have to choose between my beloved Cornhuskers, Jim and Pams wedding, and all the lovely chaos that is Grey's Anatomy.

Seriously unfair.

Thank god I can watch tv on my computer, because I have a feeling the 'skers are going to win this battle. (and hopefully, the game - but I won't be betting any money on this one!)

I need a TiVo.

3 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

DVR is the best thing I have done for my TV watching. Actually I don't watch much TV but I am addicted to The Biggest Loser. Now.....NO STRESS. Even if I get home after the show begins or not at all that night, I KNOW I won't miss it.

Woot for DVR!!

Kekibird said...

I know if I were to have a Tivo or DVR I'd record lots but then.....I'd forget to watch. I'm bad at TV stuff.

Bernie said...

Tivo is the best! It is totally worth it. Nice blog.

Warmly,

Bernie