Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter, in reverse.

These pictures loaded backwards, and I'm too lazy to fix them.  Here's a few of our weekend.  I've been swamped lately and have NO TIME for my computer!  I'm going through blogger and facebook withdraw!


Here's Brody after 2 chocolate bunnies, 4 pixie sticks, 3 peanut butter eggs, and a package of FunDip.  So much for my idea of not much candy, thanks grandma.

Here he is "trying on" the underwear that I said were too big for him.  "See mom, my butt fits!"



Seeing his basket of goodies for the first time.


This is the after shot of his haircut.  Blue tips on his spikey hair!


and this was Saturday morning, before his haircut!

4 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

OMG!
"See Mom, my butt fits"
LOL!! Too funny. Way too funny!

Kathy B! said...

The reverse thing totally works!! I wouldn't change it even if blogger did cooperate (and it NEVER does).

I wish my butt looked small like that in my unders :)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! And the underwear shot is hilarious!

BBB said...

I LOVE the butt shot!!!