Friday, April 10, 2009

Things I love today.


My new hair color. So fresh and ready for SPRING!


Easter weekend. I can't wait for Brody to hunt for eggs. I usually tend to get carried away for holidays. More fun that way!

The nice weather forecast for the weekend! The Easter egg hunt in the park tomorrow should be really fun!

Lady Gaga. Her CD is amazing.




Adam. I can't stay away.

and COFFEE.

(yes, I know I need a manicure. Next week, for the wedding!)

12 comments:

Carebear said...

Your haircolor is gorgeous! I just had mine done Wednesday and am loving it too! And I'm with you on Lady Gaga. The most fun driving cd EVER!!! Only complaint: so many of the songs get stuck in my head for days! I can't fall asleep at night because I'm singing "puh-puh-puh-pokerface" over and over in my head!!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Love the hair. I think it looks great! And don't worry about the nails, they look better than mine right now. :-)

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

It's fun to get carried away with holidays when kids are involved!

Your hair color is fabulous and who cares about a manicure - your nails are pink, that's all that matters. ;)

Happy Easter!

Celine said...

Great haircolor! I just love it!
Happy Easter!

Claremont First Ward said...

Your hair looks FABULOUS!

Kathy B! said...

Love the haircolor. Looks like lovely highlights :)

I totally overdo it for holidays, too, and I don't regret it in the least. Enjoy it. Hopefully the weather was as lovely as you'd hoped...

Michelle said...

Love the hair color! I agree...it's perfect for spring!

Just visiting from SITS....you were before me in Roll Call today. Hope you have a great day!

scrappysue said...

love the new hair colour!

John Deere Mom said...

First of all, we are drinking coffee out of the EXACT same coffee cup right now! How cool is that?!
And I LOVE and am very envious of your hair color. I need something done, badly. I have a cut on Monday, but color must happen soon!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair!

Mrs Anne said...

LOVE your haircolor and cut!

p.s. love the bridesmaids' dress color! you looked great! :)

AP Mommy said...

Great look! I'm sooo tempted to cut mine, but i'm trying to grow it out to donate it. Sigggh just a few more inches!