Today is one of those days.
Brody and I both have been battling sore throats all week. They seemed to be getting better, so we haven't been to the doctor yet. We are going today. Last night poor Brody was so miserable. His poor little nose is completely raw on the inside, and on the tip. It looks so sore. I also think his infection is spreading up into his sinus cavities, because he said this morning his face hurt, and it looks like his eye is a little droopy, and it has dark circles under it. Now I feel bad that I didn't take him in sooner.
My throat is still sore too, and once in awhile my ear hurts too, so here comes a big doctor/prescription bill. YAY.
About a week ago, we had a big storm here, and the farm that Brody's daycare is at/my part-time book-keeping job got struck by lightning. All of their phones, farm radios, and computers were fried. Luckily, they were able to save the computer that I do all the book work on, (I haven't backed up in awhile). But it's a really old computer. He had to buy a new router, and new printer/fax to hook up, and now they are not compatible with the old computer. So last night I spent about 3 hours trying to work around this mess. I told him this morning to just buy a new computer. SO, after the doctor today, guess what I'll be doing.
Tonight, Jeff is coming over. He actually wanted me to go to a get together at a friends house with him, but I am not sure yet that I even want to start a relationship with him, let alone debut it to everyone (including Adam). So, I told him to go ahead and go, and come over around 10:30 and we'd watch a movie or something. I just don't know about this.
AND we are getting a huge SNOW storm this weekend. I have to go to Omaha tomorrow for the bachelorette party, and there is about 12 inches of snow coming our way. We all talked last night and decided to stick with the plan, and not cancel. We'll be able to get down there before the snow, and we'll more than likely just end up staying in Omaha all day Sunday, and leave late Sunday night when the roads are cleared. Hopefully it's not too windy. Ugh. But it's the only time to have it, with next weekend being Easter, and the wedding the following. Because really, a bachelorette party after you are married? How NOT fun would that be?
So, send some happy thoughts my way for healthiness, fun with new boys, a computer that works, and a good fun trip to Omaha. Talk to you all next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Have a wonderful time! I hope you both start feeling better soon.
And a bachelorette party after the wedding? What is the point?
I hope you both feel better soon!
Post a Comment