Last night, Brody and I were enjoying our most favorite snack. String cheese. While cuddling in the recliner and watching the office. As we were both mmmmm-ing and smacking our lips, he turns to me and says,
"Mom, I love you more than string cheese. And that is a lot!"
That was all I needed. I slept good last night for the first time all week, and woke up without the giant knot in my stomach.
How is it that he always knows just what to say? God, he makes me happy.





7 comments:
Cute...
awww :o)
Super cute. That just make my world when my son does and says stuff like that!
That is just the best ever! I miss those comments now that my daughter is a tween and I'm totally embarassing.
Awww...That made me smile. Thanks for sharing that beautiful moment! Just stopping by from SITS!
That is so precious!
Can you believe I have never had string cheese?
Now a proclamation of love like that sure can melt your heart...
Post a Comment