Are there any green smoothers out there?
I have a friend that has really changed her lifestyle in the last year. She started off by becoming vegetarian, but was still eating a lot of bad foods, a lot of pastas each day and a lot of oils. Not much fruit or veggies. She started reading up on raw diets, etc. and then started eating raw for 2 meals each day.
For the last few months, she has been drinking green smoothies each day. She posts a blog about them on her facebook with recipes and facts, and theories that she has read about in her new eating habits.
I must say, she looks fantastic. She has lost at least 30 pounds (she has also started running, so that is not all from her eating habits.) and she seriously just glows. She has gotten a lot of our friends to start drinking the green smoothie also. I decided to give these things a try.
The flavor was delicious. Of course, with those ingredients, why wouldn't it be?? The texture, however, leaves a lot to be desired.
My question is, why not just eat a salad?? Has anyone else done the green smoothies? Do you have any suggestions? I think I might make another one today, but I just don't know if this is something I'll be doing on the regular.





4 comments:
It doesnt look like it would be good, but when you break it down, it might actually do some good.
Im assuming they do it like that because if you ate it like a salad you would want to add a dressing. Thats a really good question.
Haven't done it, but it seems to be the new trend. I just don't think I can get past the color of the smoothie!!
NOPE have not gone there. HMMM yeah the color and why not eat a salad????
Those are a lot healthier then NAKED JUICE. Naked Juice is the same thing lots of veggies and fruits and they are yummy. But they have lots of other things to preserve them too. So this is way better. I'm gonna make me a shake!
Post a Comment