I seems to be raining directly over my head.
Yesterday on my way to work I blew a tire. (On the old car. New one has not yet arrived.) Which means I now have to buy a brand new tire for a car I am giving up in a matter of weeks.
All day at work I was swamped.
I seem to have gained 4 pounds. Not at all pleased, and not really sure how? Also, with daily running and every other day aerobics and/or cardio, shouldn't my body be getting FIRMER? What is with the all of the sudden my belly is flappy crap? Please tell me this is just what happens before it melts away. I don't get it.
Last night, I went to start water for Brody's bath.... and it would not get HOT.
Checked the breaker, one fuse was shot, and I of course had no extra. So, I do what I do as a single gal, I called my dad.
He shows up, fuses, fuse tester, screwdriver and flashlight in hand and gets to work. Turns out, I either need to buy a whole new water heater, or (hopefully this works) just replace the elements.
I guess it's been running with only one element working for awhile, and the other one gave out now too. I of course did not know this, how would I, with it only me and Brody there using the hot water, and having a 50 gallon water heater, it's not like we use that much to know one wasn't working. AND - the warranty for it ran out in July. So great.
As he was working on this, I get a text message from Jon ( some of you may remember him - he is Adam's friend who I kissed one night. Nothing ever came of it. He's not for me). He wants to know why I always give him the cold shoulder.
I said, sorry, I don't mean too. You know about me and Adam. and he replies, yeah, I get it. Thanks for avoiding me and cutting me out then.
I do not actively avoid/ignore him. I actually haven't even SEEN him out in a long time. What does he want me to do, call him up, to say what? I saw him at the diner last Friday for lunch, I was already eating with my friend, Adam was in the back room eating with his coworkers and he walked in, got his food and sat by himself on the opposite side. He also left before I did. But I guess that means I avoided him, huh??? I don't get it. But I feel kind of bad about it.
Thank god for all the men I do keep in my life. My brother found me a tire, $40. My dad is getting 2 elements for me today, $40. So, a cheaper fix than it could have been. And when I finally laid down last night in bed, I texted Adam and said I had a shitty day, make me smile.
His reply made me.
~ I am still on the fence with our relationship. I am putting him on the back burner, just to see how he reacts not being a priority to me. I was asked by the setup guy who I added on facebook if I'd be interested in going on a double date sometime with him, my brother and his fiance. I am going to go. I think it will be good for me, good for Adam, and good for our relationship. And maybe I'll find what I've been missing!! Thanks for listening to my pity party!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! When it rains it really pours huh?! I'm so sorry. Try to keep your chin up, it's bound to get better soon!
It will get better hang in there. I can say from my past experiences with me, you usually end up with the one you least thought you'd be with. I'm thinking TEAM ADAM, he might be the one, you're just not seeing the signs just yet. Go out on the other dates though. You just never know.
Post a Comment