Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feeling pretty low

I'm pretty down right now.

This weekend I finally hit my breaking point with Adam. I ended it. He is deleted from my phone, and I asked him to please respect me and not call/text/anything. I need him to leave me be. I'm still working my thoughts and feelings out about it, but I'll post about it soon.

In the meantime, here's a time killer -

58 Uninteresting Things About Me

The phone rings. Who will it to be?probably my mom
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. The only few times that I haven't would have been in a downpour, and once when I had a screaming child,
In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? probably pretty equal. I love good conversations
Do you take compliments well? not at all
Do you play Sudoku? I seriously hate this game
If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? yes. I might cry and whine, but I would survive.
Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Church capms, and girl scout camps
What was your favorite game as a kid? With my brothers and sisters, it would be Monopoly. I have memories of playing day long games during snow storms!
If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you? Absolutely not!
Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I am not sure. It would depend on the person and how different our beliefs were. I think it might be hard to be with someone who was completely different in that.
Do you like to pursue or be pursued?Persued.
Use three words to describe yourself?Loyal, creative, and outgoing
any songs make you cry?Yes, sometimes.
Are you continuing your education?No, I don't think I ever will. I have a degree, and I am fine with that.
Do you know how to shoot a gun? Nope.
Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Sure
How often do you read books?I read to Brody every night, and try to read a book or two a month on my own.
Do you think more about the past, present or future?Right now, definately the present.
What is your favorite children’s book? My favorites change all the time. Right now, we read a LOT of Dr. Seuss, but one of my favorites with Brody is by Lucy Cousins, Hooray for Fish! We have been reading it for years, and have it memorized and say certain things on each page. And I always get a kiss at the end.
What color are your eyes? bluish green
How tall are you?5'7". I used to be 5'8 1/2" I am not sure why, but I seem to have shrunk.
Where is your dream house located?On a hill in the country. Probably not far from here.
If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? well, besides Brody, (obviously) I would grab my laptop. My whole life is on my laptop.
When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? It's been a long time.
Where was the furthest place you traveled today?To work, 10 minutes from home.
Do you like mustard?Yes.
Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I enjoy both. Although I probably eat more than I sleep!
Do you look like your mom or dad? I am a pretty good mixture. Although, I have been seeing more of my mom, and her side of the family in me lately.
How long does it take you in the shower?10-15 minutes
Can you do the splits? years ago. I'd be afraid to try now!
What movie do you want to see right now?Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
What did you do for New Year’s? Went to the town bar with a bunch of friends.
Do you think The Grudge was scary?I hate scary movies. They are stupid and make me mad, not scared.
Do you own a camera phone?Yes, I have an Envy 3.
Was your mom a cheerleader? yes she was.
What’s the last letter of your middle name?E
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Probably 4-6.
Do you like Care Bears?I don't think I really have any feeling either way
What do you buy at the movies?Usually nothing. Unless it's on a date, then I might share some popcorn.
Do you know how to play poker?Yes, but I never play.
Do you wear your seat belt? Always
What do you wear to sleep?A tank top and panties or boxer shorts of the boy.
Anything big ever happen in your hometown? not really. my town is 900 people.
How many meals do you eat a day? Usually two. and a little mid morning snack.
Is your tongue pierced?Nope
Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I never get on myspace anymore. I'm a facebook girl now.
DO you like funny or serious people better?Depends on my mood I guess!
Ever been to L.A.? Nope.
Did you eat a cookie today?No, but maybe I should
Do you use cuss words in other languages?No, I stick with good old fashioned English!
Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I have stole before. But now that I am a responsible tax paying adult, and mother, I pay.
Do you hate chocolate? Hersheys with Almonds, please.
What do you and your parents fight about the most? My mother has little faith in my sometimes. It's hard to explain, but there may be some jealousness there. I do well for myself, while her and my dad still struggle. But for the most part we get along very well.
Are you a gullible person?No, I have been hurt too many times.
Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Funny you should ask. I want to say no, but at this point in my life, I feel something is missing.
If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?I want a studio. To paint, draw, design. Someday I'll have one, and the time to do it too.
Are you easy to get along with? Yes. I have lots of friends.
What is your favorite time of day? Putting Brody to sleep at night. Reading books, cuddling, kisses and I love yous.

8 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I love reading these types of post where you get to learn more about your blogger buddies. I'm sorry to hear about the break-up. Try not to let it get you down, which I am sure is pretty hard. You'll find Mr. Right. He is out there.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm so sorry, Hollie. I went through a painful break up this summer (his choice, not mine) and it's hard. I know we don't know each other, really, and I haven't been reading your blog that long, but if you want to talk to someone who's still going through the emotions, you can email me.

apeekatkarensworld@gmail.com

Janet said...

So sorry about your breakup. I personally have a harder time ending relationships myself than if the other person ends it. Then I can just be mad. But, when it's my choice I feel guilty, don't want to hurt their feelings, etc... Sending kind thoughts your way!

Divaeva said...

That's a cool meme - different then most.
I am sorry about your break - but I am sure things will get better before you know it! *hugs*

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Sorry, sorry, sorry girl. Endings are just stinky as all get out and so sad! It sounds like you are being so strong.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello! Sounds like you could use a little support. Good luck with figuring the relationship stuff out. You have to do what is going to make your heart happy!

Love your uninteresting things. They were much more interesting than I thought they would be!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

visiting from SITS new follower

my favorite time of day is bedtime too! it's our down time to discuss the day and to reaffirm that no matter what has happened he's still the bestest boy in the whole wide world

Robin @ A Balanced Life said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS. Continue to be encouraged. I really enjoyed the peep into your life. Have a good day.