Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Thoughts for Today

I love these posts the most. I usually do them when I am feeling down, but I actually am pretty happy right now, and just want to share why!

* Best friends, beer and football.


* American Eagle Artist jeans. I've always loved AE, especially their jeans. But these are AWESOME. My favorites ever. I need to buy some more.

* Kings of Leon. I am sooooo in love with them right now. Go and get their CD. You won't be dissapointed.

* Taking out all my anger/frustrations/bitterness/sad feelings on my treadmill. I've been working that thing overtime the past week!!

* This candy. Oh wow. SOOO good. Almost as good as those mini eggs at Easter, but not quite. It has to be the caramel kind though. LOVE.
* New babies! My friend Allyson had her first little guy yesterday. They named him Chance William and he is adorable. I can't wait to meet him.
* Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Brody and I had an "US" day on Sunday, and we went to see this for part of it. Funny! We loved it. And it's 3D, which makes it even more fun!



* I made some wonderfully spicy chicken/green chile/spinach/sour cream enchiladas that I made for dinner the other night. (Well, I love them, Brody not so much. Which is good, because all the leftovers are MINE!)
* Hot chocolate weather! I can't believe it's the start of fall today.
Which means, (especially since some places are already getting snow) that I need to start thinking about winter. Which leads me to shopping. Brody will need a new coat/snowsuit. And I really need a new coat myself. Mine was getting pretty worn out last year, and I don't think it'll work again this year.
One not so happy thought - I won't get my new car for another 3-4 weeks (BIG BOOOOOOOO on that).









4 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Those jeans look so cute. I'm a cheapskate. I'm wearing similar ones I got from walmart for $11. I've heard of the Kings of Leon before, are they rock? I totally want to see the meatballs movie, again i'm to cheap to pay the theater 3d prices.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

great list to be happy about! I want to take my little guy to that movie! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Scary Mommy said...

Such happy thoughts!

I am taking my kids to Cloudy tomorrow and I can't wait!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

I heard Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was good. I am excited to see it with my boys.