So I haven't talked to Adam for what, not even 2 weeks? (and no, I'm not planning on it.)
But I haven't even let myslef sit down and be sad about it yet. I think I need to cry. I want to, but I can't. I am sad. But I just won't let myself go there.
I am pretty sure he had a "set up date" last weekend. I am also pretty sure it went well. It is both a good and bad thing that we have mutual friends.
I also know that he wasn't home last night. And it's his weekend off, so I'm sure there will be another outing with the newbie. This makes me bitter.
I want to be happy too.
I don't have any plans tonight. Except to try to make myself cry and get it out. I'm thinking a sad movie and a bottle of wine might do the trick.
Then I can focus on moving on too. Remember the teacher I added on facebook? I guess he's interested. I told the mediators to tell him to email me, so we'll see if he does.
Think some happy thoughts for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I was going to say, a good movie always works for me when I need to cry. The bottle of wine and some candles to relax is a must. Try not to think about him and get excited to meet this new teacher. you never know, he couldn't be really great!
Crying is a good thing. Although, once I started, it took awhile to stop.
It's great that you have the possibilities of moving on. You should. It's the best thing you can do for yourself.
I've been where you are now. Although you feel sad, it's possible you are angry and this is why you've been unable to cry.
Maybe this teacher is just what you need. {HUGS}
..go ahead. Here's a tissue!
Don't forget...you can still be happy even without a man for awhile! I hope everything works out well...I love what your little man said about string cheese! :)
Post a Comment