
You know what I am talking about? The scene in the Sweetest Thing, where Christina and Courtney are in the dressing room talking about boob saggage and floppy arms?? I have officially reached that stage. I gave up on the flat stomach after I had Brody, and also have gave in to the "back roll" that pregnancy so graciously left me. But now, my arms are going downhill fast. I can only imagine the girls are next.
It's not just the arms though. Lately, the "little squish" that I have accepted in the belly region has become more of a jiggle, and I'm afraid gravity is going to take it and it'll fall. I am not happy. I spent all day today making 7 different kinds of Christmas cookies, and realized that I can not eat them. (Or at least shouldn't). It wasn't fun.
It also seems lately I have been eating a lot of chocolate and cheese, which are my "comfort" foods. I haven't been very happy lately, and I think it has a LOT to do with turning 28, my sisters wedding, and my relationship with Adam. (It seems I'm the one pulling away now. Why is it that we just can not get back to being on the same page? It's so good when we are.) But when I am feeling down, I turn to chocolate and cheese. My hips love it, apparently.
So, I have decided that starting tonight, I am back to excersising daily. I always try to at least use the gazelle or do some step aerobics a few times a week, but have been slacking on that since the end of October. and it's amazing how much I can tell. So wish me luck as I go and dust off the Bootcamp and Denise Austin DVDs and search for my workout shoes, and throw in a half hour of walking stairs. It feels like punishment. Too bad I love chocolate and cheese so much.





5 comments:
i am feeling the pain here. 4 kids (ok, i birthed 2, but adoption puts some weight on agirl)...i need gym time. i'll start if u do!!! thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hollie
i am so delighted you like the snowman print!!! i hope you found the little bag of "goodies" i tucked into the envelope??
i love your blog...and am also very intrigued by the perfume you mentioned...jewel? it sounds just like the kind of scent i am drawn to.......is this something that can only be ordered online, or is it available in stores? nevertheless......i will check into it later....gotta run!
LOL! I was just talking about how much I love step aerobics and eating LOTs of chocolate on my blog today! I know how you feel!
So, I received a random facts tag and decided to tag 7 random SITStas. If you're interested in sharing some facts, please see my blog!
i love cheese, too! And I agree, having a baby TOTALLY changes your body....unfortunately it's usually not for the better. I feel your pain girlie!
But don't worry about it over the holidays.....you can get back on track in the new year!
Girl, I totally understand. I'm a chocolate lover too. And my tummy does not appreciate it.
Post a Comment