Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

We made a Gingerbread house this weekend. This picture was taken about 10 minutes before it completely fell apart. (Pretty sure that a certain young boy had something to do with it. Big crocodile tears and all.) He thinks I'm going to buy another one. I think I'll just print off this picture instead!


Here's little Ern Dog. I couldn't resist. He hates it of course, but I did manage to get a few good pictures. I still haven't taken Brody to see Santa yet. I was planning on taking him down yesterday, but then I had company and the weather was horrible, so we still haven't gone.

He is starting to get a little anxious that Santa will forget him. (right.) So hopefully this week. My friends twins are also due to arrive this Friday, so we are all excited for that too!!

I still need to finish shopping. I'm starting to feel a little stressed. It seems there is never enough time!

4 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh no! You just reminded me that I forgot to get a ginger bread house for the girls to work on Friday. I can't believe they forgot to remind me.

that doggy is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I liked your blog and wanted to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Rhea said...

Hey, Secret Santa partner! I received my gift today, and I have a post scheduled to post tomorrow about it. THANK YOU!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my gift. You did an awesome job. Thank you!

Your dog looks hilarious, just hilarious in his Christmas outfit. And I'm impressed with the gingerbread house. I need to do one of those with my boys.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

It sure looked great while it lasted!

wanted to let you know that we posted your question to Jon Gosselin. :)