Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping (again) and a haircut




So last night I took Brody to my parents house so that I could go Christmas shopping by myself. (for toys.) Doesn't it seem silly to you to make a special shopping trip to buy $200 worth of toys?? I think so.

But I got in the mood pretty quick, and I am so excited. I found great deals. On pretty much EVERYTHING that was on my list for him. Which means, I ended up buying even more than I had planned. So, 5 stores later, he is going to be sitting with a whole lotta new stuff. I decided to go with $300 budget again, because honestly, that is more than enough.

I ended up spending $354 and some change, on $540 worth of stuff (regularly priced). A lot of what I got is stuff we would have gotten anyways, like new socks and underwear. (I don't know why, but instead of using them now, I'm going to pretend Santa gave him new underwear. Pretty sure my parents did that to me too.) I also got Wall-E and that Horton movie, which I would've bought anyways.
I can't wait to see him open everything on Christmas morning.

Also, I cut my hair. The wedding is over, so I am "allowed" to do that now. (Heather wouldn't let me before.) This is about the best I can photograph myself, but I really like it.



Cute and sassy, like Reese Witherspoon. (At least according to my hairstylist. I think it's a stretch.) But now I don't like my coloring. I think it needs to be "funner" since it's short now.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I think your hair looks very cute. Nice cut. Definitely short and sassy. You're adorable!