Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few pics of the wedding


I didn't take ANY pictures myself, I was so busy, but I have had a few people give me a few, so here's a look at what I've got so far. Above is Brody, of course, and his new "girlfriend" the flower girl. They were adorable together.


Here they are dancing their first dance. They totally stole the show, it was the sweetest thing ever. I can't wait to see the video! At one point, the flower girl took his hand and lifted it up to spin herself. It was priceless.



Since Justin is into cars, and works for Nascar, we had to do some "Hot Rod pictures" which were actually pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the professional ones. The cars were all hot.


Here's my proud daddy walking his middle daughter down the aisle!!


So far, this is the best picture I have gotten of Brody and I. I really hope the professional ones turn out. The poor kid was sooo tired by the time the dance started, he fell asleep at the table.
He woke up in time to do some dancing, but I ended up taking him back to our room around 11:30. Bummer.


Here's the Bride and Groom's first dance. Kinda dark.


Look at him....It was such a long week for this little guy! He did such a great job. I'll put up some other pics when I get some!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Great pictures. Looks like a fun wedding. I just saw that you won on Merry SISTSmas...CONGRATULATIONS

Anonymous said...

Pictures look awesome and I bet you can put that SITS prize to pretty good use. :)

Lynette said...

Hey - thanks for visiting me today! I saw on your profile that you are the "office bitch" - sorry, but have to say - LOVE IT!! I thought that title was only reserved for me!! Kristen (your first poster up there) and I work together and we get along great, but she'll tell you, to some of the people that work in our field offices, they think I am royal!! Your little guy is a cutie and he looks so sweet dancing with the flower girl!
Have a good one ~

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Congratulations to your new family addition.

Happy belated SITSmas! Did I miss the eggnog?

Rhea said...

I love all the wedding photos. Very beautiful sister/bride, and you looks great! Your son is so handsome in his tux as well. Congrats to your sister!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh, my good gravy! There isn't a more adorable couple of kids in the world!!!!!!!