
Christmas season has officially started! We put up our tree last night, but that is far as we have gotten on the decorating. I am still a little worn out from this past weekend. I got 8 hours of sleep in THREE days. Ugh. Too old for this!
It's another fun day over at SITS!! Check out everyone's SITSmas cards and leave comments!!





50 comments:
Awww, so cute!
Merry SITSmas to you too! You are farther along than I am on the decorating.
MERRY SITSmas!!! What a GREAT picture! :) I can't get Mr. Linky to work on SITS but clicked on you through your comment!!!!
Now go get some sleep (if you can!). :)
So cute! Have a great holiday and Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas! Thanks for stopping by. Love the photo!
Very cute card...and Merry SITSMAS. I can't even function if I don't get my 8 hours...I hope you get a nap today. I know...ain't gonna happen for a mom!
Merry SITSmas
cute photo
awww! Cute son and dog! Merry SITSmas!!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Cute pic!
Merry SITSmas!
So cute!! Merry SITSmas!! Thanks for stopping by =)
Aww... love the t-shirt! Merry SITSmas :)
WAY cute kiddo!!
Merry SITSmas!!
Awww, what a cutie pie!
Merry SITsmas to you. Good luck winning something good!
Merry SITSmas! Great photo!
What a little cutie you have! I am blog hopping and saw you on the SITS site. I was a single mom for 12 years - it was great and stressful, nothing like it!!
Merry SITSmas to you and yours.
Lynette
Merry SITSmas!
Cute pic!
Why so little sleep?
No sleep will make you CRAZY!
Very cute picture of your son choke holding his puppy :)
very cute!
Merry SITSmas!
Wishing you a fun and peaceful holiday season!
:^) Anna
What a cute picture. I love the John Deere shirt! Merry Sitsmas!
merry sitsmas!!!
That pic is adorable! Merry SITSmas to you!
Just popping over from SITS. Your little family is beautiful. Little boys rock.
Merry SITSmas,
Sandy Cooper
www.godspeasktoday.blogspot.com
p.s. I'm also having a give away on my blog!! Stop by and check it out!
Oh my older girls and I about cried. We used to have a dog that looked just like him called Mocha, she was the best dog ever. My ex got her in our divorce and then ended up giving her away :(
Merry Sitsmas.
Merry SITSmas to you!
Merry SITSmas!!!
great picture (love the john deere)
Merry SITSmas!!!
love your doggie, i have a CKCS too!
He's so cute. Merry SITSmas...
MERRY SITSMAS and have a very happy holiday season!
Merry SITSmas! Try to get some sleep if you can! And I hope you win a prize or two! Very very cute kid!
Merry SITSmas!!
Merry SITSmas! What a cute picture! The boy and the dog are adorable! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
Merry SITSmas! Filled with lots of love!
Cute little guy there. Merry SITSmas!
What a sweet picture! Merry SITSmas to you:)
VERY cute pic!
A merry Christmas to you!!!
What a cute picture! Merry SITSmas!
Congrats on winning!
Happy SITSmas!
congrats on your win!
That is wierd about the tattoos...even wierder if they are in the same place!
Hope you are getting some sleep
Yeah you won.
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Merry SITSmas!
Merry Belated SITSmas! congrats on winning a prize today!
Congratulations on winning!
congrats on winning!!
Congrats on your prize! I hope you enjoy it!
Merry SITSmas a little late! I'm still working my way through the links!
Cute little bud and pup!
aw, your son is adorable! and your dog too! :)
glad to hear you got your tree up...we haven't gotten that far yet!
8 hours in three days? Girl! That would put me in the floor.
merry SITSmas! pic is so cute :)
I am in love with your little boy! Too cute! Merry SITSmas!
Post a Comment