Monday, August 31, 2009

Woke up this morning.....You were on my mind....

Why is it that some people can just hug you better than anyone else???


And sometimes, that's all you need, and they seem to know it and poof!


Everything is better.



and yet, even though it's so perfect, the timing is still not quite right?

4 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

So true. I use to be able to walk into the same room as my mom and she'd just know when I was upset. I could be smiling and happy as a clown, but she'd know. Crazy how some people can make you feel so good without even knowing it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean by this! Lovely post. :) And I'm glad you feel better now.

Be sure and pop by & leave a note!

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

It's great when two people are so close and know each other so well that they can just sense when the other is in need.

Roxane said...

AMEN sister!