Saturday, August 8, 2009

I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite.

We are watching ELF right now.  

Is it bad that I have been having a movie quote-off with my four year old and he knows as many as me??  We watch this a lot.  Not just a Christmas movie in this house!

Here's a few of our faves, just as a reminder for all you that don't watch Christmas movies year round like us.

• Have you seen these toilets, they are GINORMOUS!

• Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

• Not now Arctic Puffin! 

• What's a Christmas Gram? I want one! 

• Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... 

•  You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. 

• There is no singing in the North Pole!!

•  SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! 

•  It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture. 

• The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. 

•  Cotton headed ninny muggins!!

•  SON of a NUTcracker! 

•  i love you. i love you! I LOVE YOU! 

•  So... do you wanna eat food? 

•  Good news! I saw a dog today! 

•  My finger has a heartbeat!

(The blue ones are the ones Brody thought of. :)

8 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

ha ha - my daughter LOVES this movie!!

Kelly said...

Oh, I LOVE Elf! It's a year-round movie in our house too.

Dorkys Ramos said...

LOVED this movie, but I haven't seen it in a while. Will have to add it to my Netflix queue!

And your son's mighty impressive there.

Visiting from SITS :)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

a fav of mine too!
d

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is so sweet! By the way, I left you an award back at my blog. :) Hope you like it!

Lisa Anne said...

Is that a good movie? I've never seen it. Happy Monday!

Karen M. Peterson said...

"Do you like maple syrup?"
"Does it have sugar in it?"
"Yes."
"Then YES, I do."

I LOVE Elf. Best Will Ferrell movie, hands down.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

FRANCISCO!