This website is awesome, there is so much to choose from! I was introduced to a brand called notNeutral.
I am in love with the style of this brand! It's so funky, yet still clean and sophisticated. Here's what I choose to review:

notNeutral - Links Double Old Fashioned Glassware Set. I was a little leary about ordering glassware online, and having it shipped to me, but it was packaged up so well!! It also arrived at the speed of lightning! I wasn't expecting to get it so soon, it was a wonderful surprise!
These glasses are great! I chose to try these, because at my house, if you want something to drink, you have three choices. A coffee cup, a colored plastic cup, or a misc. superhero cup. Kind of embarrassing.
I am delighted with these glasses. They are 14 oz., glass, with an etched ribbon design on them. I want the rest of them now to make a set! (and I just might be doing that.)
Here are some more of my favorites from the notNeutral line:
Seriously. How adorable are these dishes??
and these cups and saucers? Hello, lover. I want these for the next time I have to host family holidays.
This shallow bowl has my name written all over it! How perfect would that be sitting in the middle of the table?
and the pillows - they are all this adorable! Who wouldn't want one!www.livingrooms direct is offering you guys a chance to own the same glassware set that I received!
To enter please visit the site and tell me what other notNeutral item is your favorite!
Contest ends this Monday at noon. I was going to end it Friday, but now I'm going to be of town, so I'm extending it over the weekend!!
Good Luck!





26 comments:
I LOVE LOVE these garden stakes:
notNeutral - Large Fallin' Garden Stakes, Set of 3
The red and orange. I love em. I also like the glasses the you got. You're so lucky!! I think I might have to buy those garden stakes once our garden renovation is completed!!
Ohhhh I love funky stuff! My favorite was the notNeutral - Triton 1 Throw Pillow in Persimmon...so bright and cheery! I wanna do a review for them :) Now that Im all moved into my new house it's time to accessorize!
I wanna enter! My favorite is the Season Tree Decals. http://www.livingroomsdirect.com/notNeutral-14432600-NON1315.html
I love the Notneutral - Flora Placemat set - would go great with my decor.
I love the ant napkin holders..really quirky item!
just stopping by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.
Seriously? We're supposed to say ONE thing we loved? Because I loved everything. I really did. The glasses are adorable!
I missed the giveaway but thought it was a great one! Bravo to whomever won.
I like the Season Tree Decals. They would look really cute in my turquiose guest bath.
Stopping by from SITS.
thanks for your email. I love the Orange Letters pillow!
Okay, really I found quite a few cute things. I think the Flora Coffee Serving Set was just lovely though. (goodness I hope that's what it's called).
Just popping in from SITS to say good morning.
I like the kids collection...
http://common.csnstores.com/common/collections/14666.jpg
$100 GifAway myself
Hey proud preschool mama! Almost missed your contest....so darn busy!
Anyhoooo....My top 3 (or kind 4) favs from the NotNeutral stuffs...
1.Triton Lacquer Tray (how awesome is that piece?!)
2. Links Barware (<3 me booze!)
3 & 4. <3 the Large and small fallen garden stakes (we are freaky leaf collectors in this house - they are all over - plates, glassware, candles, blah blah blah...)
Hi from SITS, I love the etched glasses. But all of them are wonderful.
Haha! I LOVE the Ant napkin holders! How fun are those!
OOH! I LOVE the table and chair set in green!
hastovall at gmail dot com
I love the City on a Plate things, especially the Berlin one. Great giveaway!
bean[dot]plant@hotmail[dot]com
I like the round Melamine trays. The bright colors are fantastic!
thanks
kaminani@gmail.com
You are on my blogroll at
http://brokenteepee.blogspot.com/
thanks
kaiminani@gmail.com
I follow
thanks
kaiminani@gmail.com
I subscribe
thanks
kaiminani@gmail.com
I love the MMG - Rockabilly Rep Music by Paz, Sonya...it would be perfect for my son's music themed room.
heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Brown Season Serving Plate. So great for fall!
I love the White Season Hurricanes! They would look beautiful all lit up... they'd throw patterns all around the room. So pretty!
The ant napkin holders are so cute!
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I like the black leaf trivet, and that black leaf bowl you posted a picture of is cute too!
I really like the Black Links Spice Dish Set.
Post a Comment