When you buy a package of Allergy Sinus multi symptom relief - Non Drowsy formula
and a good hour after you take it you notice on the box:
WARNING: This product may cause drowsiness.
WTF.
Excuse me while I take a nap at my desk.
P.S. - I may or may not have bought a brand spanking new car over the weekend. Oy...





6 comments:
LOL even when it SAYS non drowsy, it still makes you drowsy!
Lol, i'd be mad too. How do you call it non-drowsy then say it may make you drowsy. You should write the company and complain. I would. lol Congrats on the new car.
Whenever anything MAY cause drowsiness, it will ALWAYS make me drowsy. Ever. single. time. And non-drowsy always makes it worse. Go figure.
Congrats on the new car! Did you trade in a clunker?
Those manufacturers are brillant! Or the lawyers are obnoxious, I'm waiting for everything to come with the warning of "may cause death" - I swear those drug commercials on tv are getting worse and worse with the fast talking side effects list. Good grief. hehe.
Hope your sinuses feel better soon and enjoy a non-drowsy snooze for me ;-)
Oh, drowsy or non drowsy it makes no difference to me.. but that might be a problem if it happens at work:P
Oh and congrats' on your new car!
Happy Wednesday!
I have to same sucky problem...but I guess its better than chronic phlegm.
Here from SITS! I always check out the blogs that I am in between in roll call and here you are! Cute blog. You make me laugh :)
Mox
Post a Comment