I just got done with Workout 1 (10 days. Okay, so it took me 13 days, but still). I lost an inch off my waist and a half inch off my thighs!! WooHoo!!! You are kicking my ass Jillian, and I love you for it. I can't wait to start Workout 2 tonight. But seriously, who would have thought that 20 minutes of jumping jacks and side lunges could make you sweat so much???

I have been selling a bunch of old clothes on ebay recently. (you know, because they are all too big now!!! YAY!) I recently bought this gorgeous Evan Piccone dress with some of my earnings. I am wearing it to a wedding next weekend. The best part is that I really didn't even have to pay for it, using my ebay sales.
Another thing I am looking at buying is a pair of Ariat fatbaby boots. Does anyone out there own any?? There are 2 pairs on ebay that I want, but they are both size 10. I wear a 9 1/2 usually. Do they run big, or will I be okay getting the 10s? I don't want to get them and have them be so big I can't even wear them.






4 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss. I wish I was just as dedicated. I love how you are selling yoru clothes on ebay as to just getting rid of them. Clever idea to ensure they are being re-used instead of clogging up landfills. BTW I love the boots!!
I have done it! Well.... i started but didn't finish! I will say, she kicked my butt hard that first week!!!! I didn't think i was gonna make it!
May have to start up again.... :)
good for you for starting up again. i just started level 2 this week...holy cow, do i sweat!! i should have taken my measurements, but i forgot...definelty lost inches though. LOVE that dress btw!!!
LOVE the dress!
I started doing the 30 Day Shred earlier this year, but when I found out I was pregnant I thought "Thank goodness! No More Jillian" (in my mind pregnancy= no lunges). Haven't been back yet, but it is a great workout.
Post a Comment