He has been really interested in space and planets and astronauts lately, so this has just fueled that and now I think he is adding pilot to his list of what he wants to be when he grows up.

Here he is sitting on one of the planes. I don't know what the name of the plane is, but this was one that was used to jump out of. His face is priceless in this picture.

These were really cool to see. B52's that actually flew in WWII. I was amazed by how well they moved in the air, for being older planes. We also got to see some F16s that were really cool, and I don't remember the names of the other ones we saw. We didn't stay for the whole air show, because we also had plans on going to the Transformers movie, so we had to leave before it was over. But we did see them flying around as we were leaving.

The Transformers movie was pretty good too, but maybe a little long for a 4 year old after an already long day. Brody's favorite part of the day? Getting a $2 model airplane that he hasn't let go of since he got it. he was asleep in the car snoring all the way home.
Adam knows I am in ultimatum mode. I told him I've been giving my number out. He has been calling more, and trying to spend more time with me, and I know he's afraid I mean it this time. I do. He went to his family's cabin this weekend with his family. Maybe they can talk some sense into him.
Today I need to get groceries, but otherwise it's laundry and cleaning, and just hanging out with Brody. What did you do this weekend?





6 comments:
I haven't been to an air show in YEARS! These pictures bring back so many memories. My dad used to take us every year when we were kids. My favorite was the time we went to the air show and then to see Top Gun.
What a great Mom you are!!! Kids just eat that stuff up!!!! Bella loves it too.
Good luck with the boyfriend situation. I hope it works out best for you and Broday....whatever that may wind up being.
Oh, Brody looks as though he had the best time of his life!! :) Air shows are so much fun-- and I'm happy he had a blast.
Be sure and pop by & leave a note! It would really make my day. :)
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com
One of my sons wants to join the air force when he grows up; one the marines. Another wants to join, but I've told him the only way to go is by getting into West Point or the Air Force Academy! He's the kind of boy who can!
What a great day to make dreams come alive and stir inside!
My boys would love that. They are really into airplanes lately. Guess I should check and see if there are any air shows locally.
stopping by from SITS.
how fun!!!!!!!
and what a little cutie!!!!!
Post a Comment