
This is a card that I made for my friends that are expecting twins next month. They already have one, so didn't really need a shower, and have gotten doubles of all they need, so this seemed to be a good idea. It's actually been a GREAT idea!! They have gotten a really good response from it.

This is the backside. The black box is where I had their address.





5 comments:
Wow, that is really cool..
What program do you use to create your cards and such..
How cute! I love their little cartoon faces!
I stopped by from SITS roll call, I love it!! What a great idea and something they'll really need. The peas graphic is too cute!
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
I used photoshop for this. I have a degree in graphic design, so I know all graphic programs. I use photoshop and InDesign a lot, as well as Dreamweaver for web paging.
That is an adorable card! Thanks for stoppin' in and for putting up my widget!
Post a Comment